•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 3 months ago

Does anyone else wish that these dancing queens of Bollywood had done a film together? Closest we came to that was Dil To Pagal Hai since Urmila was the next choice after Juhi.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/ByXzbIYAhI8


Hopefully we can still see some project with the two together since no one ever thought we'd see Madhuri and Juhi together in a movie and even that happened.

Posted: 3 months ago

The movies Urmila did in her later years will always be my favorite, great actress. Both Madhuri and Urmila are great dancers and great actresses. They can still do a film together. 

Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by Terenaina


The movies Urmila did in her later years will always be my favorite, great actress. Both Madhuri and Urmila are great dancers and great actresses. They can still do a film together. 

I know Madhuri said in a latest interview that she has a lot of projects for 2024.


Urmila posted promotion for an OTT series a few months ago but that's been mysteriously cancelled and no service has picked it up yet. I'm hoping this strange occurrence does not deter her from acting again.

Posted: 3 months ago

Yeah I really liked them together. They kind of look similar too. Sometimes I got confused between them. They should’ve do more movies together. They could’ve become a hit pair like Rani and Preity. 

Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by Bird32


Yeah I really liked them together. They kind of look similar too. Sometimes I got confused between them. They should’ve do more movies together. They could’ve become a hit pair like Rani and Preity. 

Image

I didn't know you were fans of them both. And I agree, they have similarities in looks especially with their wavy brown hair. 


However, just to clarify, they can't do more movies together because they never made a movie together in the first place. Just in case you were confused and thought they had, but I understand your point about them working together. I would have liked to have seen them become a hit pair like Rani and Preity too. They could easily pull off playing sisters.


I think your tastes and mine coincide more when it comes to 90s/2000s actresses, just not the 2010 ones lol.

Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by RaniPreityAish


Image

I didn't know you were fans of them both. And I agree, they have similarities in looks especially with their wavy brown hair. 


However, just to clarify, they can't do more movies together because they never made a movie together in the first place. Just in case you were confused and thought they had, but I understand your point about them working together. I would have liked to have seen them become a hit pair like Rani and Preity too. They could easily pull off playing sisters.


I think your tastes and mine coincide more when it comes to 90s/2000s actresses, just not the 2010 ones lol.

Never mind. I thought you were talking about Manisha. I didn’t recognize it’s Urmilla. 

Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by Bird32


Never mind. I thought you were talking about Manisha. I didn’t recognize it’s Urmilla. 

Yes, they were in Lajja together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pvrkOyKenI

Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by Bird32


Never mind. I thought you were talking about Manisha. I didn’t recognize it’s Urmilla. 

Urmila did an item song in Lajja but she has no screentime with Madhuri (or Manisha). So that's the only movie Urmila and Madhuri did together. Urmila dances to her song from their shared film here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTRMwoYNsFG/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=5928e071-8e38-46b1-accd-7ba110a13e2b

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by RaniPreityAish


I know Madhuri said in a latest interview that she has a lot of projects for 2024.


Urmila posted promotion for an OTT series a few months ago but that's been mysteriously cancelled and no service has picked it up yet. I'm hoping this strange occurrence does not deter her from acting again.

I would've loved to see urmila again in movies. I was excited about her OTT series, wondered why they cancelled it. 

Edited by Terenaina - 3 months ago
Posted: 3 months ago
Originally posted by Terenaina


I would've loved to see urmila again in movies. I was excited about her OTT series, wondered why they cancelled it. 

There was never an explanation and Urmila did not comment on it either.


It was a mother/daughter story with drama, mystery, and action. Urmila said it was a role she had never played before. I don't think she's ever played a mom before either.

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/first-poster-urmila-matondkar-make-digital-debut-web-series-tiwari/

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 3 months ago
  1  

Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Do you think you could be a good actor if given an opportunity?

pencil Lord_Voldemort   stackexchange 2   eye 205

Lord_Voldemort 2 205 3 months ago Beautyful_Mess
Which of these 90s or 00s pairing was a missed opportunity by BW?

pencil diasingh2   stackexchange 29   eye 1293

diasingh2 29 1293 3 months ago diasingh2
Arman Malik is getting rare opportunity to sing in films

pencil khan.baba   stackexchange 4   eye 312

khan.baba 4 312 4 months ago NoraSM
Happy Birthday Urmila Masoom Matondkar

pencil oyebollywood   stackexchange 9   eye 466

oyebollywood 9 466 2 months ago RaniPreityAish
Urmila speaking facts❤

pencil DivineAngel   stackexchange 0   eye 209

DivineAngel 0 209 2 months ago DivineAngel

Topic Info

3 Participants 9 Replies 744Views

Topic started by RaniPreityAish

Last replied by RaniPreityAish

loader
loader
up-open TOP