Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Bird32

I think he did quite well. He is the only actor I think is handsome of this generation. 

I like him too. Prefer him in looks over Varun but his acting ability is not always up to par. That's even more true for Varun.

[Post Removed]

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Rohit Shetty.  That is my guess.  His big motivation here is Rohit Shetty.  And it’s being promoted as an extension of his cop universe so odds are he’s planning to mix and match OTT plot and characters with theatrical ones.  Just my guess.  

And OTT is here to stay.  If a product is well made and succeeds like Shershah did as a movie, or Family Man or Sacred Game as shows, it can only help and elevate your position.  

Why not make a movie insteadsmiley19

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Why not make a movie insteadsmiley19

As a director and producer Rohit Shetty could be aiming at success at both platforms.  As it’s been said before, OTT is not going anywhere.  There might also be pragmatic reasons like release date is not as much of a challenge.  This is a partnership with Amazon Prime so if this one clicks I’m sure it will open the door for more lucrative collaborations between Prime and Shetty.  

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Are all episodes being released together on Friday or just one episode at a time?

[Post Removed]

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: JangoB

Any early word on this? 

It starts on the 19th. 

[Post Removed]

[Post Removed]

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: JangoB

Okay my mistake but tell me one thing…do you think Rohit Shetty will cast Sid as the lead in one of his movies in the near future? if that happens, then how will you react? 🤩 

Yea I think he might cast Sid in one of his movies.  He’s basically let it be known that he plans to cross over all his cop characters.  

How will I react?  I don’t think I’ll have a specific reaction here.  I’ll just be happy there’s another genre and movie I can watch my favorite in.  

You mentioned the bad reviews in your above post. I honestly don’t think it will affect Sid much. Most of the criticism is of Shetty and his execution. So yea if he eventually goes ahead with his cross over plans he’ll likely use Sid too.