Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Good that Jayesh news comes out. Should've been from Bhavani / Ammu but Virat is good enough - much better than someone like Babita. 

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Virat took revenge on Aaji for bringing out his divorce news publicly on MS, but in both situations it was no fault of Bhavani & Amruta.smiley13

Adiandsid thumbnail

Think its now safe for me to say Aaji has not been a good addition to the show. It had a good balance / flow to it until Bhavani was brought back. They had to change quite a few things to accommodate her, beginning with Jayesh's presence around Bhavani and fly. They still havent got back on track and are making it worse... and they still have to deal with the news of the 5cr coming out. 

The promo scene - dont feel bad that Virat is doing this. Aaji completely deserved this, with her 'holier than thou' attitude, only slightly better than Babita's 'classier than thou' one. He seems to be drunk, probably needed to cause he didnt want to do it and was pushed by his mom to (the only bad part of it that I see.)

Will be good if the mu doesn't last long though - seems at least a bit out of place. Hopefully the Rajiv plot will help Amruta-Virat to mend their differences and work together. 

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What a promo! Chalo finally ishika truth is out. Who would have thought it will be via Virat smiley36 ek dum last moment pe aaya hai just before the ring was slid into Ammu's finger. 

Will make zero sense if Gautam goes forward with the alliance. Sankranti drama and then this engagement fiasco should tell him that Amruta cannot help him with the Ahujas.

Well, aaji deserved this beizzati. Virat seems drunk, so maybe he has been instigated by babita or could even be rajeev. Galti koi bhi kare, suffer hamesha Amruta hi karti hai. Indian tv ka rule hai smiley29

Adiandsid thumbnail

Yeah.. like the promo. And the second best way for the news to come out - other than Ammu/Bhavani saying it, which we knew wont happen. This one none of us had probably thought about - smiley20to the writers... another one of their pleasant surprises. 

Their mu though... need to see what Gautam does. There is no logic to him if he continues with the alliance now... but if he does, guess the mu will last till her wedding day. 

reshamc thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I said this in the last thread too. I am finding similarities between babita and aaji now - something totally unwanted as a viewer. You rightly said, one is holier than thou and the other is classier than thou. 

Both think woh hi best hai. Both think unke family members are the best. Both judge other people without bothering to know the full story. And finally, both like to create a scene sabke saamne and insult the other party. This last point, maybe babita is 70% and aaji 30%. Lekin baaki points dono ke euqal hai. 

Of course Virat is wrong and he had no right to interfere in personal matters of an employee. But aaji deserves it. End mei hurt party is Ammu. Same how babita's actions always put Virat in a difficult position smiley18

One thing to mention - this is the first time that virat has become directly involved in Amruta's family matters. He has never behaved professional with Ammu but had kept his distance from her family. Yeh pehli baar he has crossed that line. Take it as a sign that he is royally pissed. Seems like the makers will keep the mu for a while. Angst always sells in a romance smiley9

Adiandsid thumbnail

Somehow the convo b/w Virat and Amruta on Lohri night is meaningful with whats going on. Both the hidden truths coming out is actually a good thing, regardless of the intent. Ammu had mentioned 'at first I was angry as to why father did this to us... but now I see it's the best thing to happen to mom.' These two 'revelations' have the same potential if they want to take it that way. (But another place where it is hard to apply what you have learnt.)

Edited by Adiandsid - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Right about the similarities b/w Babita and Aaji. But Aaji is a much more well rounded person than Babita. There are more layers to her character than the single or two layered Babita. There is sense in why Aaji does what she does but Babita seems like doing things 'just because I can' with 'stop me if you can' added to it... along with 'you will pay the price if you do'.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LAV2725

New EDT in new month. 

No false hopes.

This whole month in KMTMG has to be blame drama & more ott family drama going by bts & spoilers..so we need to brace ourselves.smiley5 Ahuja's & their pent house matters as usual are eating away so much screen time, not seeing makers/writers getting into course correction.

Still feel Amu's Aaji to first know about Jayesh filing divorce case against Bhavani in courts after 30 years of married life,smiley5 even before knowing EMA & Ishika truth.  See even in family courts during hearing before that female judge, both sides did not mention about EMA.smiley24

Promo toh aya hai, during engagement. But seeing the promo of Aaji's entry this May be dragged. And kya unexpected twist hai, Virat ne khuli baat. So, barosa Amu ka hi toota hai not Virat. That's why he will regret later and end up marrying her despite her disagreement

Edited by Pyaarasam - 3 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Promo toh aya hai, during engagement. But seeing the promo of Aaji's entry this May be dragged. And kya unexpected twist hai, Virat ne khuli baat. So, barosa Amu ka ho toota hai not Virat. That's why he will regret later and end up marrying her despite her agreement

Oh.. good point. smiley20 Hadn't thought about this pov.

So regret on cards for him. Nice.