Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

https://x.com/ZeeTV/status/1753663702086431214?s=20
smiley36 Of all people it comes from Virat. (Can say Aaji deserved it too.)

Kya twist hai yeh😱  unexpected and how!!! 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: LAV2725

Not Ishika, Babita or Bebe but its Virat doing honors of humiliating Chitnis family on Amruta's engagement bursting out Jayesh's EMA,smiley44 looks like he is drunk..

What will Gautam get out of this alliance now? when Virat & Babita are deaagainst Chitnis family?

Yeah he is hurt, but agar dekha jaye, he said it to Dildar that he doesn't want to go back to thé After divorce phase. Amu will be hurt, but woh samjhegi, ITV FL hai na...Let's see how they will turn this

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

They probably wont continue with the engagement after the scene.smiley36

Gautam and mom would leave. but then news of 5cr may be out. Will that end up being a shift in bank for Ahujas? They may go for Gautam's bank.... terminate services of Amruta... With Gautam now in contact with Ahujas, Babita can make him play till the 'grand finale'. Engagement nahi hua... but shaadi tak leke jayenge for Babita to covet the sight of Ammu being humiliated again. smiley36 [Hopefully it happens without the knowledge of Virat.] 

Ishika will have a role to play too - like vivkriti mentioned she is the one who pushed her in that Lohri function. She may think Virat is on the same side... and he may be for a while... until when things hit him / uski antaraatma jaag jayegi. Other possibilities too. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 months ago
Pyaarasam thumbnail

Good that Jayesh news comes out. Should've been from Bhavani / Ammu but Virat is good enough - much better than someone like Babita. 

Haan, I was shock but loved it 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: reshamc

I think that whole scene with aaji bhavani and Ammu was not needed. It only created confusion and nothing else. Aaji clearly said that woman who comes for free sugar - which means Ishika. Ammu ko flashback bhi aaya. But then when aaji takes Virat's name, she is asking kaun si aurat. Koi sense nahi banta. And plus, aaji should not know it was Ishika coz she actually never saw her face. Toh that free sugar dialogue was very odd. 

Upar se, agar Ammu also came to know that aaji knows the truth along with everyone else during the tamasha, then her being silent to Virat's questions would make sense. Like she is so much in shock that she doesn't know what to say. 

Precap mei her being silent just makes her look guilty. Virat is going to be hurt and then pissed. I am happy that babita is left shamefaced but poor guy! Maa ki bure kadmo ki saza usko mil rahi hai smiley36

Ps. New thread mubarak smiley40

Yeah, I was highly pissed that MU was created for such a nonsense scene. All Aaji has to be told is her son committed an EMA and all she has to say is, she heard the divorcee news from that beggar who comes to their house to take ration. Baat khatam. Unnecessarily, itna bawaal. smiley11

I don't know why they have made Amruta mute at such an important stage. At least she could have said no, she wasn't responsible for the leak, if she didn't want Ishika’s name and the EMA to come out, but no. Am sure, she kept quiet so that Babita doesn't blurt the EMA news to Aaji. smiley11

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

https://x.com/ZeeTV/status/1753663702086431214?s=20
smiley36 Of all people it comes from Virat. (Can say Aaji deserved it too.)

smiley37 For Virat blurting out EMA of Jayesh. 

smiley7For Gautam still carrying on with the farce. If he doesn't break the alliance now, I wouldn't mind him getting destroyed. smiley29

smiley18 For Aaji. She was only protecting her grand-daughter’s character assassination. I don't think she deserved anything. The Chitnis family should have told her everything from her arrival. Good that Virat does the honours. Now Jayesh can't even blame Bhavani for this. smiley36 Although he may say calling Virat to MS was Bhavani’s fault, and hence the tamasha was created. If Aaji gets a huge shock and falls sick, Amu should make it tough to live for Jayesh and Virat. smiley44 

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Yeah he is hurt, but agar dekha jaye, he said it to Dildar that he doesn't want to go back to thé After divorce phase. Amu will be hurt, but woh samjhegi, ITV FL hai na...Let's see how they will turn this

Amu did not break his trust but it's he who did it and later he will know about it so he marrying her out of regret can happen . 

vivkriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

smiley37 For Virat blurting out EMA of Jayesh. 

smiley7For Gautam still carrying on with the farce. If he doesn't break the alliance now, I wouldn't mind him getting destroyed. smiley29

smiley18 For Aaji. She was only protecting her grand-daughter’s character assassination. I don't think she deserved anything. The Chitnis family should have told her everything from her arrival. Good that Virat does the honours. Now Jayesh can't even blame Bhavani for this. smiley36 Although he may say calling Virat to MS was Bhavani’s fault, and hence the tamasha was created. If Aaji gets a huge shock and falls sick, Amu should make it tough to live for Jayesh and Virat. smiley44 

But it has to be seen if Virat actually tells the truth or again this people manages the situation by telling he is drunk and purposely doing it to break Amruta marriage. Gautam still continuing the alliance will not go well with his planning as he was solely continuing it for Virat and now he can see Virat himself is against them than why he will continue now. 

flutterby thumbnail

Think its now safe for me to say Aaji has not been a good addition to the show. It had a good balance / flow to it until Bhavani was brought back. They had to change quite a few things to accommodate her, beginning with Jayesh's presence around Bhavani and fly. They still havent got back on track and are making it worse... and they still have to deal with the news of the 5cr coming out. 

The promo scene - dont feel bad that Virat is doing this. Aaji completely deserved this, with her 'holier than thou' attitude, only slightly better than Babita's 'classier than thou' one. He seems to be drunk, probably needed to cause he didnt want to do it and was pushed by his mom to (the only bad part of it that I see.)

Will be good if the mu doesn't last long though - seems at least a bit out of place. Hopefully the Rajiv plot will help Amruta-Virat to mend their differences and work together. 

No, I tend to disagree on this. Yes, they have made a mess around Aaji’s track. The dynamics haven't been good. Jayesh back with them, Ishika being pushed to the deep end to create troubles for Chitnis family, but Aaji is the only solace for me to watch Babita. The way, she gives back to Babita gives me the much needed tolerance to watch Babita’s nonsense. Without Aaji, the Ahujas are unbearable. She brings them back down to earth, not allowing them to fly in the air too much with their class nonsense. Now, only somehow Aaji has to know about Tara-Rajiv-Nimrit love triangle and the vicious EMA expose cycle will be complete. smiley15 

Agree. Better Virat than Babita like you said in your previous post. But don't think Aaji ‘deserves’ it. She was only protecting Amruta’s character from being assassinated. Maybe from pov of Virat, it was wrong, but the fault here lies with Babita for needlessly harping on and on about Amruta dancing with ghair mard. How come Babita is completely absolved from everything? smiley11How come she never ‘deserves anything’?  Even now madam is doing sickness drama and prolonging MU. Think this is what gets Virat drunk. 

vivkriti thumbnail

Good that Jayesh news comes out. Should've been from Bhavani / Ammu but Virat is good enough - much better than someone like Babita. 

So happy finally Jayesh truth is out hope they do not  able to manage situation as Virat is shown drunk  and Aaji have impression that Virat is after Amruta so they can convince her that he said just to break her wedding . I really want Jayesh EMA to be out .