The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Does anyone else find Rohit actor far better than Armaan? I wish he was taken as male lead. Rohit and Abhira also actually have chemistry. They both look innocent and act very well. Their acting is natural. Unlike many I don’t find chemistry between Abhira and Armaan. It looks forced and Armaan actor isn’t a good actor. It seems like the makers took him as male lead only because he’s a bit taller and look a bit older than Rohit. But I wish Rohit was taken in Armaan’s role :( 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't find any chemistry between Abhira and Armaan as romantic couple. 

I find more chemistry between Abhira and MG + Abhira and Ruhi + as you said Abhira and Rohit... 

Heck Abhira N Phupha saa have better takkar wala vibe than Armaan and Abhira... 

Armaan has better chemistry with Rohit and also Ruhi

.. No chappals please smiley36

Edited by shahsb_26 - 3 months ago
Summer_Rain thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I find more chemistry between Abhira and MG + Abhira and Ruhi + as you said Abhira and Rohit... 

P.Nanu and Dadisa have the best chemistry smiley43

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: The_Best

Does anyone else find Rohit actor far better than Armaan? I wish he was taken as male lead. Rohit and Abhira also actually have chemistry. They both look innocent and act very well. Their acting is natural. Unlike many I don’t find chemistry between Abhira and Armaan. It looks forced and Armaan actor isn’t a good actor. It seems like the makers took him as male lead only because he’s a bit taller and look a bit older than Rohit. But I wish Rohit was taken in Armaan’s role :( 

hey you never know…Rohit is a good actor….so we may get him to be Abhiras accha Aadmi if viewers demand it…Armaan is walking on thin rope.. many people already are disliking him and Ruhi is terrible at acting..so both can disappear..😂

Docworld thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Well, I do like softie armaan.. Uski acting utni bhi bhura nahi hein yaar🥲🥲.. Shivam is a good actor. After showing bhabi-devar bond, picturise them as a couple is difficult

The_Best thumbnail

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I thought I was the only one who didn’t find chemistry between Abhira and Armaan lol. I feel like makers are forcing their scenes to show chemistry between them, but that Rohit and Abhira scene had naturally chemistry between them without any force. 

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They could've selected a better actor but there's definitely great chemistry between abhira and armaan imo

The_Best thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawari67

They could've selected a better actor but there's definitely great chemistry between abhira and armaan imo

Abhira and armaan look fine together. So it’s not like I don’t can’t tolerate their scenes or completely boring, but I like Abhira and Rohit’s acting and their chemistry better. If Rohit actor was given Armaan’s role, his and Abhira’s chemistry would’ve been so good. 

Edited by The_Best - 3 months ago
Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhira and armaan look fine together. So it’s not like I don’t can’t tolerate their scenes or completely boring, but I like Abhira and Rohit’s acting and their chemistry better. If Rohit actor was given Armaan’s role, his and Abhira’s chemistry would’ve been so good. 

Tbf almost everyone thinks that but I've made peace with the fact it can't change now. Hopefully the aacha aadmi in future for abhira is much like Rohit 

TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

But the problem is, Shivam looks much younger than his actual age even with beard, he doesn't look older so yes he could not essay armaan's role until there enters an actor who looks more younger than he does.

I absolutely love Rohit's scenes!