Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

I'm an Anushka fan smiley9I used to have a crush on her when she was active in Bollywood smiley43

I liked her in Band baja baraat and Rab ne bana di jodi. I find her face and smile very pretty. 

SakZ thumbnail

Isn’t beauty subjective? I find all except the other guy whose name I don’t know, beautiful. 

SakZ thumbnail

There was political issue at that time. I believe Kjo had to edit out his scenes. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SakZ

Isn’t beauty subjective? I find all except the other guy whose name I don’t know, beautiful. 

Do you mean this guy? That's Imran Abbas. He was the one who was Anushka's date during the Breakup Song.

MV5BMTU2MDk2OTc1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDY1NDg1ODE@._V1_.jpg

Edited by RaniPreityAish - 4 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

There was political issue at that time. I believe Kjo had to edit out his scenes. 

Yes, that's what was reported in the media but KJo claimed he didn't cut any scenes and he was always meant to have 9 minutes of screentime even before the political tension.

When Karan was questioned about these changes, he asserted that he did not carry out any such edit. In an interview, Karan had said that Fawad’s screen time was exactly nine minutes and he didn’t cut his role.

https://www.indiatvnews.com/entertainment/bollywood-fawad-khan-ae-dil-hai-mushkil-deleted-scenes-361006

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

The main emotion I remember from watching ADHM is that when Shahrukh came into the scene for his cameo with Aish, all I wanted to do was push Ranbir out of the screen because he was suddenly exposed as a poser and the real superstars were here. No need for a joker anymore. The fact that the cameo is still considered the only good part of the movie is a further sign that the whole movie should have been about Saba and her ex-husband.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Film was fine as is 

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

It was a depressing movie but there was a funny scene at the beginning. Ranbir could not kiss properly. smiley39smiley36

https://youtu.be/g3of21HdlvA?si=ezV5v-VAdc27BIo2

Edited by Nostalgia-02 - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I watched ADHM out of interest for the story, Ranbir's performance, SRK's cameo, Anushka/Aish and Karan bragging about it being a personal moviestory. I also watched it to see what he kept of Fawad in the movie.

My take was that I got disappointed about some issues already discussed in other threads and also that Karan bent to the ban the way he cut out important scenes featuring Fawad.

No about making Fawad the lead as Ranbir was thought as Karan avatar, albeit a strange one (imo).

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh man I can't get over how different Imran Abbas looks now compared to ADHM.

Never seen him without 500 kgs of makeup since years smiley36