Ria23 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Bro, What’s up with the title 

I was like janhvi saif ali khan, ab yeh kab huasmiley37

Edited by Ria23 - 3 months ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Whats with the lame english song in the background .. itne achhe bgm ki vaat laga di

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Desi Pirates of Carribbean, why can't they create something new.

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I watched it on mute when it came across on YT few hours back. It looked great based on visuals and NTR is a superb actor. As soon as I watched it I came here to make a topic but it was already made. 

Sridevi's Mother-industry(not mother's industry) was TW, she was a lengendery actress in TW, let's see if Telugu people accept Jahnavi for that. She has one advantage in Telugu movies like any other North actress ie., Their voice gets dubbed by someone else as they can't speak in Telugu in general , so her awful dialogue delivery will be covered by that, I just hope she gives some good expressions. Senior NTR and SriDevi was a much celebrated pair in TW. Let's see what happens with Jr. NTR and Jahnavi. 

I'm getting a feel that it's going to be huge block buster looking at the great visuals, I'm liking that coastal area background , I love beaches and ocean so it is pleasant to see that background. 

I need to watch the video without muting it once. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

BTW I liked the title "Devara", it has a grand feel to it.. like king's name Krishna Devaraya. 

I must say that this video reminded me of Chatrapati movie bcz of that coastal area background. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Newbird

I watched it on mute when it came across on YT few hours back. It looked great based on visuals and NTR is a superb actor. As soon as I watched it I came here to make a topic but it was already made. 

Sridevi's Mother-industry(not mother's industry) was TW, she was a lengendery actress in TW, let's see if Telugu people accept Jahnavi for that. She has one advantage in Telugu movies like any other North actress ie., Their voice gets dubbed by someone else as they can't speak in Telugu in general , so her awful dialogue delivery will be covered by that, I just hope she gives some good expressions. Senior NTR and SriDevi was a much celebrated pair in TW. Let's see what happens with Jr. NTR and Jahnavi. 

I'm getting a feel that it's going to be huge block buster looking at the great visuals, I'm liking that coastal area background , I love beaches and ocean so it is pleasant to see that background. 

I need to watch the video without muting it once. 

I believe Janvhi is using her own voice, she said she learned the language and all 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

NTR bahut accha actor hai