Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Autumnn

So it was Season farewell and not forever.  

Public or media turn it  into different story.

Screenshot_20240101_095156_Instagram.jpg

Wahi to bola tha..iss daur ke liye.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Back in 2007, SRK did host a season of KBC. But AB Senior was called back (probably for bigger remuneration)...

SRK himself is a charming and charismatic host , but I guess Bachhan's style of hosting has become the trademark of the Show...

I wonder who would they consider to fit in his shoes...

KBC won't be the same without him though...

My Mom loves the show. She watches it coz AB Sr makes it interesting and fun for her. When she is watching, I stare at her and she would LOL at smallest joke of AB sr. We all love to see her get happy in those simplest moments. 

AB Sr. makes KBC what it is. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Jaitreya23

Amitabh Bachchan already achieved the iconic status, money, fame and a legacy. At least now there is time to enjoy life and do what is fulfilling for self. Wish he did this a few years back. He has all the luxury in the world. 

I used to think like he should relax and enjoy and then I realized, for AB, sets, camera, Action is what makes him happy and fulfilled. Some people love what they do. It what makes them their happiest. 

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

My Mom loves the show. She watches it coz AB Sr makes it interesting and fun for her. When she is watching, I stare at her and she would LOL at smallest joke of AB sr. We all love to see her get happy in those simplest moments. 

AB Sr. makes KBC what it is. 

My mom told me that when the first season of KBC aired, the shops used to close early and the streets and the places of gatherings got deserted earlier than the normal time, a feat nearly similar to the days when Ramayana and Mahabharata used to air. The only difference was the timing. While KBC made people stick to the idiot boxes in the evenings, the mythological Shows did that in the morning..

Back in school, I never missed any episode. But I guess life has happened now. I still watch it off and on and I have noticed the  pattern of the Show has changed from earlier, questions now are easier, the prize money has gone several notches up but the only constant has been AB Sr... No matter what kind of a person he is in real life, this man is the heart, blood, life and the soul of the Show...

And as someone has said, if he is bidding farewell only to the current season or the year 2023 that was, it will be a treat for everyone who is associated and/or attached with the Show. If not, good luck to the producers and channels because he is leaving behind shoes that are too big, hence almost impossible to fill..

I have realized our mothers are similar when it comes to KBC. Probably moms and even grand moms in general are the same when it comes to the Show ..smiley1

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh no!! All seniors citizen in India loves this show and love AB hosting so much!! 😭😭😭

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

KBC Big B ka nautanki show hai smiley36

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I used to think like he should relax and enjoy and then I realized, for AB, sets, camera, Action is what makes him happy and fulfilled. Some people love what they do. It what makes them their happiest. 

Well it's for sometime but as one ages, body changes and needs care. It's important to detach. A person is much than the profession. There are less demanding ways in which he could have faced camera if he was passionate about it. Anyway now due to health he has to give up. 

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hopefully, he'll be back next season. smiley1

minakrish thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: loginidran

smiley19

What an iconic personality. Will the Indian Cinema ever be able to produce a personality of his calibre and stature ever again?!

Never 🥺