Posted: 3 months ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Who will replace him? Shaktiman?

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

smiley19

What an iconic personality. Will the Indian Cinema ever be able to produce a personality of his calibre and stature ever again?!

Edited by loginidran - 3 months ago
snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

ohh the greatest superstar and the greatest host

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

This is so sad. My dad regularly watch the show. Why did he left the show. I won’t be surprised if Srk comes back. I don’t think Abhishek will be interested. 

He is 81 and he looks like 65. What he given to show will be remembered. So much hope, love.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Back in 2007, SRK did host a season of KBC. But AB Senior was called back (probably for bigger remuneration)...

SRK himself is a charming and charismatic host , but I guess Bachhan's style of hosting has become a trademark of the Show...

I wonder who would they consider to fit in his shoes...

KBC won't be the same without him though...

Edited by bashful_moon - 3 months ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loginidran

smiley19

What an iconic personality. Will the Indian Cinema ever be able to produce a personality of his calibre and stature ever again?!

Nope...smiley19

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

It doesn't matter if KBC is hosted by anyone.....it won't be the same KBC ever again.....some shows are associated and remembered by their hosts....like KBC with AB Sr, Big Boss with Salman...they are irreplaceable...

I hope it is not SRK......SRK is not suited for TV shows.....unless it is something like TED talks......I love him hosting the award shows but TV shows are not his thing.....not everyone can be good at everything...

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ohh it was emotional to watch his goodbye... 

May be cos of health reasons he is quitting. From outside looking better doesn't equate healthy from within.

No one can replace Amitji but if hindi is the criteria for kbc hosting then may be Pankaj Tripathi.