Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: olsen_124

Unfortunately this is it for Abhira. She has landed in a mental asylum. With a idiot for a husband

No. They will definitely bring a new Ml with a better at some point. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am more irritated with Manisha. I'm glad that Kaveri always discriminated her. She deserves it.

I'm hopeless about Vidya. So no comments.

Kaveri is not really irritating to be honest. She is trying her best to be fair, keeping her internal grudges aside.

It's mistake when I thought Armaan will hug Abhira after he pulled Abhira (who is losing consciousness) but he is also sick.

Precap - Abhira spoke sense. Ruhi spoke sense. Armaan is a nonsense.

Edited by Sshesha - 4 months ago
Sshesha thumbnail

I just cannot understand the point of certain shows.

If they are going to bring some 'acha aadmi' after some time for Abhira as endgame, why do these makers promote the previous guy as ML and show romance with FL so that many fans invest in him and FL's endgame? 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Manisha is illiterate, just because two people are having a serious  conversation so that mean Abhira chase him away. smiley7

I'm glad she said if your up bringing is so perfect why will he be effected by outsider. 

Armaan is wrong Abhira tongue is his, dushman not her cause that girl know how to speak truth and back it up 

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sshesha

I am more irritated with Manisha. I'm glad that Kaveri always discriminated her. 

I'm hopeless about Vidya. So no comments.

Kaveri is not really irritating to be honest. She is trying her best to be fair, keeping her internal grudges aside.

It's mistake when I thought Armaan will hug Abhira after he pulled Abhira (who is losing consciousness) but he is also sick.

Precap - Abhira spoke sense. Ruhi spoke sense. Armaan is a nonsense.

I can't believe Ruhi has become a bit sensiblesmiley36. Now that Kaveri has got Abhira's yaadon ka pitara of her mother I am sure Abhira will get Rohit back in the house. Once he is back I want to see Ruhi trying to woo Rohit and Abhira giving this Armaan a run for his moneysmiley16

Langadkripa4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Armaan is such a jerk. Instead of being grateful to akshara, these poddars are constantly taunting Abhira and her pavarish. Too bad Abhira won’t say if my moms pavarish was so bad I would be blaming your son everyday for her death.

Also armaan one time didn’t think rohit found out about him and ruhi, rohit was so upset at him a few episodes ago and telling Abhira that armaan is the worst brother. Why would he think he ran from home cause of Abhira, would’nt he be the more probable cause.

Also most people in the house don’t like Abhira so even if she said something to rohit, all he would have to do is tell dadisa and Abhira would be punished, why would he need to run away from home. If Abhira hasn’t ran away yet from all the taunting she gets from most of the family members, then why would rohit run away if she just supposedly said one thing to him.

Honestly how are the poddars lawyers? They don’t even analyze things.

The fact that armaan also keeps yelling at Abhira and also can’t stand up for her, how do the writers expect us to ship them. Abhira has her shortcomings but she’s way out of armaan’s league. The writers need to show armaan apologizing and grovelling and actually having her back at times, otherwise what’s there to him. Armaan’s family is backwards and he’s also useless.

Ruhi and rohits wedding was arranged, I’m surprised that the goenkas were fine with marrying her off to a family that believes women shouldn’t work. 

Sshesha thumbnail

Originally posted by: smriti25

I can't believe Ruhi has become a bit sensiblesmiley36. Now that Kaveri has got Abhira's yaadon ka pitara of her mother I am sure Abhira will get Rohit back in the house. Once he is back I want to see Ruhi trying to woo Rohit and Abhira giving this Armaan a run for his moneysmiley16

More than sensible, I wonder how she predicted that Rohit eloped because of their illicit affair.smiley3

I hope Rohit realize his blunder and come back to his house.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Yeh swarna ko har aik ki maa kyun banna hai ? What right she has to talk to Abheera like that ? She has no relationship with her still has audacity to talk like that with Abheera..Iski chuhi kudh affair chala rahi hai tab sharam nahi ati iss buddhi ko ?

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Sshesha

I just cannot understand the point of certain shows.

If they are going to bring some 'acha aadmi' after some time for Abhira as endgame, why do these makers promote the previous guy as ML and show romance with FL so that many fans invest in him and FL's endgame? 

This generation isn't about a love story between 2 specific individuals per say. It is more of a household drama and focusses more on the FL's journey. So every other character existence is purely because of the FL. Maybe if it was promoted as a mere lovestory then bringing a new ML would be senseless. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: smriti25

Yeah right, Abhira saw Roohi Fix Expression smiley22 and thinks is because she '

worried about Rohit smiley44