Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I love deepika with srk. But yes I was seeing Preity in the new ad and her face seemed to be back to her usual self, not sure why she used botox on her face but salman should cast preity in his next film. 

Do you mean the paint ad? I saw that on her Instagram and she really did look like her old self. Hope to see her back onscreen with SRK or Salman. She's wonderful with both. I think she's closer to Salman these days than SRK.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I would love to see them in more movies. Not sure if we will see Srk Kat, or Srk Anushka pairing anytime near future unless Katrina will be in Dhoom 4, so if im seeing Srk Deepika i don't mind. I already miss Srk pairing with Preity, Rani, and Ash.

Anushka seems done with movies for now and Katrina and SRK don't seem interested in working with each since she hasn't been mentioned for any more movies with him for a while. But let's see what happens as he starts accepting more offers. 

Still hoping to see the same three you listed. Out of those three, the hardest part is that Preity hasn't done movies in a while (I know she's got some sort of film announced) and Rani is sticking with her low-budget YRF films where she's the solo heroine which leaves Aish. 

Both KJo and Bhansali were trying to reunite her and SRK onscreen after Ae Dil Hai Mushkil and Aish reportedly was also very interested in working again with SRK but none of the scripts interested her. Jawan's cameo for Deepika was meant for Aish but she said no, she would not do a cameo. She wanted the main role. Hopefully that means she is holding out for a good script and stellar part that can showcase her with SRK.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: pathaka

Eww no they look like bhai behen ….jeeju saali…mentor mentee…

Most of their hit movies are hits for several other reasons that are not “chemistry” ….not a single legit romantic scene in any of them except that Chennai express one with the temple …and that too is so cliche ….

Their films worked coz of Action, songs, and comedy to be specific …. Not coz their pairing is fire 

I've said this as well so I'm glad to see someone else say it too. I actually don't think they have the best romantic chemistry. 

In Om Shanti Om, it worked because he was crazy about her and treated her like an idol whereas her Shantipriya was never in love with him. That dynamic suited them best since it was never reciprocated.

Chennai Express was their best offering as a romantic couple, although even then, I would not put their chemistry there in league with his chemistry with Juhi, Kajol, Rani, Preity, Aishwarya, etc.

People hate on his pairings with Anushka and Katrina, but I feel SRK works better with them. He and Deepika simply don't have romantic chemistry and that's largely also in part because all their movies are masala films/comedies/action films. With Anushka and Katrina, he had old-fashioned YRF romances.

Stone-Cold thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I love SRK deepika pairing but how about something new?

I enjoyed SRK and Tapsee in Dunki. And with Nayanthara in Jawan. I’d like to see him with Vidya, Pooja Hegde, he’ll even Kangana 

Speaking on Deepika, I’d like to see her opposite Salman. Can’t believe they haven’t paired together as of yet 

happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Anythinggg but SRK-Deepika...never liked them except for CE surprisingly the rest I just don't see it or feel it...Give us a break please..I even preferred him with Alia in DZ

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Just rumor no truth like others who were said to be in it https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTQSOmUVyJo

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

They should have Sandeep Vanga direct this with Ranbir and Ranveer. smiley36

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Joannna thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I’ve seen enough of Deepika in bikini . 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Dhoom franchise is dead. SRK and Deepika are too big for it.