Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Arre yaar maaf kar doh.....nahi chahiye Deepika with SRK.....smiley7

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Are they trying to reach 10 movies together as a pairing ?

I would love to see them in more movies. Not sure if we will see Srk Kat, or Srk Anushka pairing anytime near future unless Katrina will be in Dhoom 4, so if im seeing Srk Deepika i don't mind. I already miss Srk pairing with Preity, Rani, and Ash.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bekind

I would love to see them in more movies. Not sure if we will see Srk Kat, or Srk Anushka pairing anytime near future unless Katrina will be in Dhoom 4, so if im seeing Srk Deepika i don't mind. I already miss Srk pairing with Preity, Rani, and Ash.

I love deepika with srk. But yes I was seeing Preity in the new ad and her face seemed to be back to her usual self, not sure why she used botox on her face but salman should cast preity in his next film. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I love deepika with srk. But yes I was seeing Preity in the new ad and her face seemed to be back to her usual self, not sure why she used botox on her face but salman should cast preity in his next film. 

She mentioned she is working in a movie. But i would love to see Salman Preity and Saif Preity. They would make amazing on screen couple.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

bhai pak gaya hoon dono ko saath dekh kar 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 4 months ago
PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

nahi chahiye Kat SRK, sabse worst jodi hai smiley26

aur jab jab tak hai jaan, harry met sejal aur zero k baad toh itna bol sakta hoon ki srk anushka matlab pakka flop hogi 

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

It is an advertisement for Hyundai

But I got this ad pop up on BMS

Laal mirchi couldn't put advertisement for Dunki on BMS 

Why do we have to tolerate this PH? 

1000005800.jpg

NoraSM thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Also they look so good together 🔥

Edited by NoraSM - 4 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

Dhoom 4? That franchise is dead. No one wants to watch dhoom 4 in 2024. Thank you.

I am waiting for Jawan 2❤

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Eww no they look like bhai behen ….jeeju saali…mentor mentee…

Most of their hit movies are hits for several other reasons that are not “chemistry” ….not a single legit romantic scene in any of them except that Chennai express one with the temple …and that too is so cliche ….

Their films worked coz of Action, songs, and comedy to be specific …. Not coz their pairing is fire