Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ga1986 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Harish111

I think audience tuned in because they were curious about the leap, so many here who had stopped watching tuned in. But after seeing what leap is I believe TRP will again go down next week. 

I think it may increase or remain stable ..They have generated curiousity and bit of feshness with the Shruti angle + additional Fandoms of the new actors . Basically at this point , FL stans are invested in so called "Udaan" , ML stans with AK's story that is bit away from Maa jaap n Maan fans bcz of the hit-n-misses n impending reunion.

Shah's I think everyone conveniently ignore 

tellytalks thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

And when they remarry 3.5 smiley16

Re-consummation 4.0 smiley9

Birth of new Summer/winter 4.5 smiley40

death of cream roll eater = 8.0

Originally posted by: ga1986

I think it may increase or remain stable ..They have generated curiousity and bit of feshness with the Shruti angle + additional Fandoms of the new actors . Basically at this point , FL stans are invested in so called "Udaan" , ML stans with AK's story that is bit away from Maa jaap n Maan fans bcz of the hit-n-misses n impending reunion.

Shah's I think everyone conveniently ignore 

I totally agree here…let the fans believe what they want to believe and credit their favourites for the rise while DKP laughs at allsmiley37

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Man I was shocked. The show still sucks ! And this based on just reading updates. 

I think the new actresses are drawing in TRP. There seems to be a huge fan following of the girl playing CA/Aadhya. I have no idea who she is but ppl were hyped up on SM.

People also seem to like Shruti so far...until they butcher her for the sake of Maaaaaa

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Man I was shocked. The show still sucks ! And this based on just reading updates. 

I think the new actresses are drawing in TRP. There seems to be a huge fan following of the girl playing CA/Aadhya. I have no idea who she is but ppl were hyped up on SM.

People also seem to like Shruti so far...until they butcher her for the sake of Maaaaaa

IMG_8988.jpeg

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

This show is terrible even post leap cannot believe people are enjoying the Amreeka cringe! It’s boring as hell! Or maybe maybe are watching as they enjoy Upma making a fool out of herself in a phoren country!

Even my phemli find this crap remotely interesting!

Now TamaShahi will show even more nonsense since foolish people are giving him TRP which he doesn’t deserve at all! 

FL stans- only Anu and her solo jouney is enough to   get TRPs

ML stans- Anu ko kaun dekhega Anuj ke bina

MaAn fans- only their chemistry brings TRPs

Confused bots- lage raho Thu Thu bhai smiley37

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: hinz

FL stans- only Anu and her solo jouney is enough to   get TRPs

ML stans- Anu ko kaun dekhega Anuj ke bina

MaAn fans- only their chemistry brings TRPs

Confused bots- lage raho Thu Thu bhai smiley37

But wasn't ML VanRajan. Ye Anuj kahan se aaya. Kya aap bhi smiley17

Edited by ShahH8er - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

But wasn't ML VanRajan. Ye Anuj kahan se aaya. Kya aap bhi smiley17

Dude he’s the HERO of the show, he doesnt waste his tame in this ML-FL wali faltu jhik jhik- aap bhi na

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Kash aapki kahi baat sach ho Jaye kyunki mujhe abhi bhi nhi samajh aata ye leap kyu hua hai, or dimpy ko anupama ki sasti copy banaya hai jo vanraj anupama ke saath karta same dimpy ke saath bhi kar Raha actually it look cheap I hope people understand what I meant to say , anupama ka samajh aata tha dimpy kyu hai vaha .( Sorry if someone felt bad )vanraj being controlling 4 dimpy with kavya 2 living with him lookssmiley11

Or anupama jaha thi vahi khadi hai kuch change nhi hua , leap bring lot of fresh changes .

It's like naye wrapper mein purani kahani smiley11