Emreeca brings TRP

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

It's 2.5 after ages. Now, waiting for AnuRaj meeting at a snowy night for TRP to touch 3.00.

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

And when they remarry 3.5 smiley16

Re-consummation 4.0 smiley9

Birth of new Summer/winter 4.5 smiley40

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

And when they remarry 3.5 smiley16

Re-consummation 4.0 smiley9

Birth of new Summer/winter 4.5 smiley40

Just keep that simp meeting MAA. Their meeting will drag the ratings down to 1.9.

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Less masala family & king  drama , makers should learn from it , people don't like their masala family & dukhmukh Shah 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 4 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Also that Anupamaa left Shah House forever, they flourished. 

Anupamaa left Kapadia mansion, Anuj started a new life and he flourished. 

Does that mean……smiley3

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It mean people don't like masala family 

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

It's 2.5 after ages. Now, waiting for AnuRaj meeting at a snowy night for TRP to touch 3.00.

I think audience tuned in because they were curious about the leap, so many here who had stopped watching tuned in. But after seeing what leap is I believe TRP will again go down next week. 

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Solo fans of upma actually giving credits to mahaan MAA while anuj solo fans praising anuj for giving truth bombs to anupama 🤣🤣

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Harish111

I think audience tuned in because they were curious about the leap, so many here who had stopped watching tuned in. But after seeing what leap is I believe TRP will again go down next week. 

Exactly! Amreeca ho ya Amdavad, Maa has to play victim only, it was the abandonment of Anupama by Shahs and reality check given by Anuj that has got a lot of viewers hooked.

And then everyone was eager to see what changed after 5 yrs, which showed everything and everyone changed except Maa.

Also, Aurra and Sukriti fans have joined in. Let’s see the condition of TRPs in next few weeks, will show the reality.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

the leap has brought fresh perspective and a lot of possible storylines. I think the TRP will not massively dip. It will be stable.