Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

The Archies Gang: Zoya Akhtar's Star-Studded Revelation

Zoya Akhtar took charge of introducing the much-awaited batch of star kids in the film 'The Archies,' released on Netflix. Featuring talents like Suhana KhanKhushi KapoorAgastya Nanda, Vedang Raina, Yuvraj Menda, and Dot, the film presented a fresh wave of emerging stars. While expectations were high for Suhana and Khushi, it was Vedang Raina and Agastya Nanda who stole the show with their stellar performances, promising a bright start to their Bollywood careers.

Agastya? smiley37 Really?   https://www.indiaforums.com/article/year-ender-2023-from-alizeh-agnihotri-to-agastya-nanda-standout-debutant-performers-who-stole-the-sh_203751

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

But why didn’t you bring over the stuff about the other people ? 

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Agastya was good. But those kids from Indian "Elite" were way way better. Especially that rich gay guy. Can't recall the name. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Agastya gave a stellar performance when we weren’t watching. 🤣

Supari_khala thumbnail

Nah. What really is a joke is they’re paying someone to write movie reviews on IF while we do it for free all day every day? Hain? Yeh kaisa insaaaf? 

Hell I been doing it since 2008 when I tumbled my way here head first. Yet, now I am on house arrest. 

You wanna take this one Vijay since you still keeping me at 80%? 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: TMKOC_MY

Agastya was good. But those kids from Indian "Elite" were way way better. Especially that rich gay guy. Can't recall the name. 

Even Suhani's poker face expressions was better acting than Archies😅(jo bhi reels dekhe Maine of Archies, woh Wale)

You mean the guy who played dhruv?

The men who played Dhruv, Farooq and Dheeraj were real good. 

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 4 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Nah. What really is a joke is they’re paying someone to write movie reviews on IF while we do it for free all day every day? Hain? Yeh kaisa insaaaf? 

Hell I been doing it since 2008 when I tumbled my way here head first. Yet, now I am on house arrest. 

You wanna take this one Vijay since you still keeping me at 80%? 

smiley37

Supari_khala thumbnail

Thank goodness for you! 
Shaitan I can always trust you to suss out all my shits and giggles post. Maybe it’s that Aryaman Deol connect we got!😍

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Thank goodness for you! 
Shaitan I can always trust you to suss out all my shits and giggles post. Maybe it’s that Aryaman Deol connect we got!😍

It must be! I am just dying for him to debut so that I can compromise all my values smiley42

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Here’s another one from today… looks like Agastya has got himself a cute little PR team https://www.instagram.com/p/C1b_CUcJ36T/?igsh=MW45c3QxZGd1eWlqdw==