Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Posted: 1 months ago

HAHAHAHAHA  ALL the Dua = FOODIE =  her dream sequence = Hiba being awesome in it comments are funsmiley36 this thread is going to be a laugh riotsmiley37

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: TheMsSupernova

His introduction made it seem like he is still a little bitter about what he had to sacrifice, and I feel like he had to sacrifice his ex too, maybe because his family made him do it. His interest in Dua would have made much more sense if they didn't show him thinking about his ex. But I do feel that the ex might come back at some point. I don’t feel like she is dead, or he is completely over her.

Or maybe she betrayed him in some way, and that's why they broke up. And that is why he also is cautious about Dua. But I don't really like the fact that he is getting married and is thinking of another woman. Maybe that is something that gets decided in the next episode. Did they mention in this episode that he is getting married? I think it is only mentioned in the promo for the next episode. Maybe he agrees to get married in the next episode. And then something happens,and he gets married to Dua instead.

If the last thing you wrote about that other woman (hopefully, we will get her name in thenext episode) actually happens, that would be so much fun to watch. Usually,these types of characters are annoying, but if she is completely psycho and can create some good drama, that would be better, as long as they don't show everybody turning stupid around her, like they did in Tere Bina with Haya. That pissed the heck out of me.

Yes of course he's bitter but it's more like the kind of situation where you have to move on. However the memories are all happy and positive. Its one of those real life moments honestly that a lot of people go through. He can't go back to his ex but nothing's stopping him from reminiscing. Or maybe they are still friends and he confides in her. She could be a positive character. They both know nothing can happen between them obviously.

@bold: Sometimes in order to get over someone you find someone else. It's not ideal but it happens. All these complications can occur in real life.

Coming to Dua...he isn't in love with her. He saw someone and instantly felt a spark. Its the light in her, the positivity, the hope she has. All those things, he doesn't. He's engaged out of duty and not love. Its very clear too that the marriage will just be on paper and nothing more. So technically while he's still single and engaged due to his duty, he saw this beautiful girl and became enamoured. Again, he didn't go after her at all. Maybe he thinks if him and Dua could be a real thing then he can break off the engagement and marry for love. 

Or like you said, the family might force him for the marriage in today's episode. There's a chance that the family kept on pushing for it indirectly but Naushervan never gave any sort of commitment up till this point. Something happens (emotional blackmailing) and the man has to give in.

Yeah so far everyone seems grey and that I'm enjoying. That lady in the promo looked wayy too in love with Naushervan ukwim. Hence that thought came to me smiley36

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Watched Part 2..I am glad a lot of Haroon Shahid is out of the way and there will be more of Noushervan tomorrow.smiley42 Also they keep playing Deewangi OST for when Noushervan nazarey mili with Duasmiley43 Danish is modelling along with acting..I want his wardrobe for my husbandsmiley42smiley37

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Also has anyone noticed..Danish has made his baritone deeper this time..Noushervan is very different from anything he has played before..there is sadness in his eyes..and he is very controlled and stoic in his mannerisms..like he doesnt want to let anyone in..and has built a fortress around himself..

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Watched Mega episode Part 1...and LETSSSSS GOOO..

1) Noushervan Ghaznavi is an enigmatic and powerful man and trust Danny boy to deliver right away..bhai matlab kya screen presence hai..and those suits..UUUHHHHHsmiley43 Also he seems to be messiah for the poor and menace for other bad rich guys..smiley20 Also there is this one look he gives to his bodyguard/ confidante..that was scary?smiley3 interested in the backstory!

I'll agree. His bodyguard/assistant/confidante is a congenial person depicted so far. Nourshervan didn't mind sharing his experience of being enamored by Dua without even her noticing him & planning to gather more information to get to know her himself despite all the resources they have as the bodyguard asked. 

Regarding his deceased brother, I'd like to know the cause of his death. Noshervan seemed to be a happy & confident guy before the brother was shot to death. How he moves on from this will be interesting. 

NINALOGY thumbnail

How's the first episode? 

mala06 thumbnail

Haven't  been able to watch it properly just saw highlights. The subtle expression that danish gave looking at dua, just shows his calibre as an actor. He seems to be playing stoic character and doing very well. Danish acting skill is very very underated. How can someone be both goodlooking and have this much of acting skill.

Coming  to Hiba, her improvement  acting wise is commendable. I have rarely see this much improvement by an actor in such small span of time. She has also been experimenting a lot. Her character  here and radd are completely  different. I also want to know more of dua journey from bubbly one to serious one ( based on promo).