Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

A yearning from them for him not to succeed sounds like a healthy dose of jealousy doesn't it? smiley4

It's the brother who tells it - now! Why? The rejection was before his first movie not after Arjun Reddy. The success of Arjun Reddy made him wanting also having his way into the Hindi filmindustry and Bushan Kumar gave it to him and Shahid was happy to portray the Arjun character as Kabir Singh.

It was the success of Kabir Singh that made it easy for Vanga to get Bushan Kumar to produce his 'revenge' movie Animal and for Ranbir, it was a good opportunity to get away from doing a romantic role but something more in the direction of the Sanju character he had success with.

personal question to you, rck, what made you laugh at/about my post above?

rckRadhe thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 1 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

personal question to you, rck, what made you laugh at/about my post above?

It's been silly with the relentless bombardment from certain media sectors of his peers, as to the character of Vanga as a director. It has already been established that his current movie Animal is a success.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Congratulations for rckradhe and clochette for turning red

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raijeera

Congratulations for rckradhe and clochette for turning red

Ha ha...didn't even notice! Nice to congratulate, Raijeera smiley27

Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

It's been silly with the relentless bombardment from certain media sectors of his peers, as to the character of Vanga as a director. It has already been established that his current movie Animal is a success.

Maybe my writing came across this way but him got rejection by finding a producer for his fist movie in his regional filmindustry has nothing to do with my personal rejection of Vanga, the person and director of Animal.

I already wrote that I found his directorial debut film an interesting movie.

I got repelled by Vanga's reaction to the criticism Kabhir Singh faced and his announcement about the nature of his next movie and then boasting about the violence he would showcase. Also, I felt that the father-son angle would only be an excuse to submit shocking behaviour.

Nothing I got to know about the movie contradicted my impression that I was right to question Vanga's motivation for making this movie.

Edit: Also, in my mind, the success of a movie doesn't tell something about the quality of the movie as such... it's rather a telling about the fact that it attracted a lot of people...and that is an interesting point when it comes to Animal...the attraction smiley2

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Eww smiley3 Hope that trash stays in tollywood only.

rckRadhe thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ranjali

Eww smiley3 Hope that trash stays in tollywood only.

he’s invested Bollywood he wasn’t welcome in tollywood lol 

Edited by wat_up - 5 months ago