Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Dukhi mat ho Padresi babu - I think he was just kidding as he didn’t want to give any attention / bite to media smiley36

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

What’s dumb in it? If he’s not interested in remembering movie names or characters that doesn’t mean he’s dumb, he can win quizzes on other topic too at which he’s good at. Not everyone is bound to know whatever DDLJ is. Not like he’s naming the president of India wrong like some other actors or bitching about others’ accents or style. He’s one of the rare ones who doesn’t give any controversy in his all 3 rounds of KWK

He's dumb because he didn't understand the very simple question "what are they called"? It wasn't complex English to not be able to understand such a basic questionsmiley36

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He is not serious about her. Ananya is acting as she is very serious about him, already acting as Mrs Kapur. She was a bit High during KWK. Not sure if she truly loves him or she find him as PR. Like how an article came our ARK gives review for ananya movie. Just like Karan Johar helped Alia to get married Ranbir, i am sure his dream is to get Ananya and Aditya to get married. Aditya has a wonderful personality but he appears to be super lazy.

I cannot find the video where Aditya remembers the name of Shraddha's dog and she was surprised that he remembers(that was during aashiqui days).

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

He's dumb because he didn't understand the very simple question "what are they called"? It wasn't complex English to not be able to understand such a basic questionsmiley36

The correct question would have been what were their characters' names in the film? What are they called one can wonder..  Shahrukh and Kajol in particular or their characters? It is a little vague? Although I would have understood what Karan meant. I am not making excuses for Adi. But Shahrukh and Kajol specifically can also be called just actors in DDLJ. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 4 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

They just left for their new year’s vacation.  Ananya can make sure he repeats her dogs’ names over and over till he starts saying it in his sleep.  Serves him right for not knowing the pooches’ names 🐶 smiley36  J/K 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1Vxt27IAtb/?igsh=MXFmZXQwcXczc3dzYw== 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

They just left for their new year’s vacation.  Ananya can make sure he repeats her dogs’ names over and over till he starts saying it in his sleep.  Serves him right for not knowing the pooches’ names 🐶 smiley36  J/K 

Separately it seems? smiley24

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

looks like she is sad that he does not remember her dog names? Lol btw what’s written in blue font??

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Never mind ! 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 4 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Yea I don’t get this part.  Between Ananya and KJo it’s all but confirmed that they’re together.  Why not just arrive or depart together?  

His parents and brother and SIL showed up for the screening of her movie last week, which doesn’t have to mean anything.  But it at the very least shows they’re fond of her.  

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

looks like she is sad that he does not remember her dog names? Lol btw what’s written in blue font??

I can’t make it out.  

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 4 months ago