Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Then why are we blaming Aditya? He never said that he’s in love with her or even dating her, it’s Ananya who’s spread this and milked their ‘casual’ dating as sth epic, I can understand that as Aditya definitely is a wild catch, but I don’t see why we blame Adi when he’s always been so low key and never cared about exposing his life events in public, he didn’t say anything in KWK because that’s how he’s, he maintains privacy for everything.

The girl involved here has went overboard, she wants press to talk about it. 

Ananya ko iss rishte se sirf hate mil raha hai

She is more popular n happening than Aditya Roy Kapoor

Uska Instagram followers is 100 times more than ARK

Ananya ki vajah se hi ARK ko KWK me aane ka mauka mila toh iss rishte ka fayda usko hai 

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

ARK ne Instagram pe pehle week mein hi aisa ashleel photo daala tha aur uske fangirls usko post delete karne k liye ro rahe the har jagahsmiley36

tabhi main samajh gaya yeh ek number ka laundiyabaaz hai

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtX3tp4H2fB/?igsh=dTRzODBxMXRidnFv

yeh love nahi, hawas hai lodusmiley24

Edited by PardesiBabu - 4 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I have always felt it was a PR relationship. smiley36 Their trips together that are grossly photographed are def PR. Who does that? Imagine having cameras following you around on your honeymoon? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

It is not just Ananya. I don't think Adi has been serious about any girl in a while if it makes you feel better. smiley20

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 4 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

To be fair, dude is clueless about just about everything under the Sun. There cannot be a more apt example of a Male Bimbo. 

Are baba isme kya hai? Many of the nepos are bimbos. Ananya also thought it was talent she could touch her nose with her tongue. 

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Haila_tu

To be fair, dude is clueless about just about everything under the Sun. There cannot be a more apt example of a Male Bimbo. 

He really is incredibly stupid. On KWK when he was asked what SRK and Kajol are called in DDLJ, he said, " what are they called means?" And Arjun Kapoor had to spell it out for him- "what were their names?" How can anyone be so monumentally dumb as to not understand such a simple question?smiley36

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

He really is incredibly stupid. On KWK when he was asked what SRK and Kajol are called in DDLJ, he said, " what are they called means?" And Arjun Kapoor had to spell it out for him- "what were their names?" How can anyone be so monumentally dumb as to not understand such a simple question?smiley36

He did win the quiz round I think when he came with Parineeti. Also when he came with Shraddha. Just saying !

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Ananya ko iss rishte se sirf hate mil raha hai

She is more popular n happening than Aditya Roy Kapoor

Uska Instagram followers is 100 times more than ARK

Ananya ki vajah se hi ARK ko KWK me aane ka mauka mila toh iss rishte ka fayda usko hai 

She’s receiving hate since her ‘I struggled a lot’ days and it’s nothing new. Aditya doesn’t care about her but she’s doing everything to be in the news as his girlfriend, says a lot who has more popularity and clout.

ARK toh bohot saalo se KWK mei araha hai, I didn’t know Ananya is responsible for his invitations, ye kon kehta hai? smiley37

And instagram followers isn’t a measure of who’s better or more popular, Aditya doesn’t care much about his career but he’s still very relevant, much more than Ananya can ever be, also Aditya when serious can deliver memorable performances too, ilhe never made any issue or hype regarding whom he’s daring, Ananya ki problem hai if she can’t stop showing off about it. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kar08

What’s dumb in it? If he’s not interested in remembering movie names or characters that doesn’t mean he’s dumb, he can win quizzes on other topic too at which he’s good at. Not everyone is bound to know whatever DDLJ is. Not like he’s naming the president of India wrong like some other actors or bitching about others’ accents or style. He’s one of the rare ones who doesn’t give any controversy in his all 3 rounds of KWK