Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Mujhe sirf naye precap /promo mein interest tha ..epi toh pata hai already kya hona hai 

Brar mansion ko todna start ho gaya. Episode was fun. Angad telling Sahiba tum jao ghar todne se bachao. Khud to apne hath pare tuda ke baith gaya. Jasleen and Sahiba inside Brar mansio. Net mein Brar machli ka tarah tadapte hue dikhai diye. Matlab kya tha yeh. Fish net for bears. Precap garry telling stop bulldozer mom is inside. Angad screaming Sahiba. Garry will stop bcoz of his mom. Sounds logical. 

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anees.

I hate how my routine has been ever since the episode delays…idk I just can’t get going without getting done w episode. Even tho it’s memefest my reflex is like let’s get done with it so I can focus on properly 😭 like I have an appointment with a patient due and got to visit a frnd too but am like once I watch the episode then I’ll start to leave from home 🙂🤩 ugh hate this mess up! It’s 1 PM now 😩

Same here. Can relate

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

Brar mansion ko todna start ho gaya. Episode was fun. Angad telling Sahiba tum jao ghar todne se bachao. Khud to apne hath pare tuda ke baith gaya. Jasleen and Sahiba inside Brar mansio. Net mein Brar machli ka tarah tadapte hue dikhai diye. Matlab kya tha yeh. Fish net for bears. Precap garry telling stop bulldozer mom is inside. Angad screaming Sahiba. Garry will stop bcoz of his mom. Sounds logical. 

Brars in net was soooo weird n funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This Manbeer woman no.. Just a two-faced-crocodile-tear-smart-ass she is... Yesterday she was crying in front of Garry saying she loved and cared for him and today the way spoke to Jasleen when she's asked Sahuba to stop Angad. Ughh! 😤

hellodona thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

This Manbeer woman no.. Just a two-faced-crocodile-tear-smart-ass she is... Yesterday she was crying in front of Garry saying she loved and cared for him and today the way spoke to Jasleen when she's asked Sahuba to stop Angad. Ughh! 😤

Na kal dekha na aaj dekhungi. Just saw precap day before yesterday's where she called Garry her own son. Aaj kya kar diya aurat ne.

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Manveer is a two faced woman who only cares about her self nd lifestyle 

Athz thumbnail

Episode was funny but engaging. Highlight being 🐻🐻 in a machli net suspended in the air 🤣🤣🤣. I kinda felt bad when the house was about to demolished. 

Jasleen and Yash stole the show. The actor playing Yash gives such a cool vibe to the character. He's such a chilled out villain 😅... A nice unique take. M loving the transformed Jasleen..she has good screen presence too😍 Garry was also brilliant in showcasing the confusion. Kudos to Tushar..👏! Angads performance was also very nice. The frustration, helplessness and the fatigue from the fight was shown perfectly👏. 

Edited by Athz - 4 months ago
Athz thumbnail

Originally posted by: hellodona

Na kal dekha na aaj dekhungi. Just saw precap day before yesterday's where she called Garry her own son. Aaj kya kar diya aurat ne.

So... today Jasleen begs Sahiba to ask Angad to stop hitting Garry .. Obviously being a mother she's scared and starts crying.. And then tells Sahuba if this continues, Angad might end up killing Sahiba. Hearing this Manveer 2.0 gets back to Manveer 1.0 and yells at Jasleen saying.. This Garry is also hitting my Angad. And later when Angad keeps hitting Garry she doesn't even ask him to stop... when it looked like her son might kill Garry and go back to jail for the 100th time 🙄🙄. There goes her love for Garry. Good thing Garry paid her in 500 rupee notes 😂😂😂. 

hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

And then tells Sahuba if this continues, Angad might end up killing Sahiba. 

End up killing Garry you mean.

hellodona thumbnail

Caught start of today's episode. Dang Gouri is so pretty.