Users

Frequent Posters

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago
Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Exactly! The show is just disappointing now. I’m sad that they showed them together only to have sahiba bashing. Like I bet she should have told him but I don’t think she deserved the bashing she got. 

N_n_n_n thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hellodona

I actually watch Aangan daily from Ganja phsmiley39

Even Ghum part 2 I catch up on weekends. Love both the girls (one who will become psycho soon)

Only Tmd I quit watching, hangover remains. Give me a while sister, be a bit patient with me. 

Bold: πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ ganja addiction is taking time to wear off

shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

For a normal person its not practical to trust Garry, But was there any other way to save the house. here sahiba intention was to save house not to support Garry. But rules are different when sahiba does and when he himself or any other family member does. He easily forgave his mother for kidnapping simran as her intention was not wrong, he himself became sunny sood and was dancing woth mannat , he hide his SS avatar then its ok, but when sahiba doe sit why the rule changes. He himslef forgave Garry to get his birthday gift in the house and forgave seerat , let her stay what she has done with sahan. 

I am disappointed bcoz why rule changes with sahiba. He was upset but why to bring bharosa topic everytime, when hide so many secret multiple times. 

Edited by minakrish - 4 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shanakanj

For a normal person its not practical to trust Garry, But was there any other way to save the house. here sahiba intention was to save house not to support Garry. But rules are different when sahiba does and when he himself or any other family member does. He easily forgave his mother for kidnapping simran as her intention was not wrong, he himself became sunny sood and was dancing woth mannat , he hide his SS avatar then its ok, but when sahiba doe sit why the rule changes. He himslef forgave Garry to get his birthday gift in the house and forgave seerat , let her stay what she has done with sahan. 

I am disappointed bcoz why rule changes with sahiba. He was upset but why to bring bharosa topic everytime, when hide so many secret multiple times. 

Every track has loop holes, we can't mix-up everything and talk.. Angad said sorry and regretted his actions for hiding sunnysood and asked her to stay away.. They are husband and wife, we can't see them separately.. That is what I meant, 

his anger is justified, agree  he shouldn't have showed it in front of everybody agree, we are only seeing angad anger 

what Did sahiba do?? She is backing up garry because he helped her?? What is the need to say Yash manipulated garry to do all these things??? We have to accept him??? Seriously Is Yash manilupulated Garry??? This where angad got disappointed?? What is need sahiba backing up garry?? She should have kept quiet they will decide what they want to do?? 

Here people are bashing angad saying what not the list goes on and on?? 

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 4 months ago
arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Same people are saying twist things, and selective understanding??? is there any rule everybody has to engage conversation on angad bashing on each and everything..

#Newyear grow up

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 4 months ago
hellodona thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakanj

If Sahiba is wrong about Garry, she will apologise. But Angad was wrong about Garry, he and family threw Sahiba in storeroom and did not show any remorse that he forgave Garry in the first place that led to this. Instead he made Sahiba prove that she did not file case and bail out his Daarji after the kaand was committed by his brother who he chose to forgive. 

Edited by hellodona - 4 months ago
shanakanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Every track has loop holes, we can't mix-up everything and talk.. Angad said sorry and regretted his actions for hiding sunnysood and asked her to stay away.. They are husband and wife, we can't see them separately.. That is what I meant, 

his anger is justified, agree  he shouldn't have showed it in front of everybody agree, we are only seeing angad anger 

what Did sahiba do?? She is backing up garry because he helped her?? What is the need to say Yash manipulated garry to do all these things??? We have to accept him??? Seriously Is Yash manilupulated Garry??? This where angad got disappointed?? What is need sahiba backing up garry?? She should have kept quiet they will decide what they want to do?? 

Here people are bashing angad saying what not the list goes on and on?? 

I agree sahiba should not have backed up garry and supported him, but getting bharosa topic everytime does not works, when he himself got the trouble. There could have been better way to show disappointment. Sahiba did not blame him like this when she found the SS blunder. Rather than blasting at garry, he was blaming more Sahiba. I am not denying Angad disappointment, being Husband and wife she should have shared this, but her reasoning for not sharing as she knew Angad will not believe and she did not want the delay in saving the Brar mansion.