Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

Sukirti as Shruti in the precap, perhaps a friend on the ouside but pyscho lover on the insidesmiley37

Whatever happened to the Kapadia business, guess Anuj gave it to Anupamaa as alimony at divorce? or we never know BB and  AB with Adhik might be running it…

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

Sukirti as Shruti in the precap, perhaps a friend on the ouside but pyscho lover on the insidesmiley37

Whatever happened to the Kapadia business, guess Anuj gave it to Anupamaa as alimony at divorce? or we never know BB and  AB with Adhik might be running it…

Toh phir toh band hi ho gaya hoga abhi tak ?? smiley36

hinz thumbnail

Dude had to sell his suits and glasses I guess, or perhaos mishterShah asked to borrow them to look like a bada aadmi?

but man those clothes Anuj is wearing are a disgrace and LOL that hat, who or what does he want to do with himself, he’s looking like a clown, far from show stopper, I demand that turtleneck from the promo.

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dude had to sell his suits and glasses I guess, or perhaos mishterShah asked to borrow them to look like a bada aadmi?

but man those clothes Anuj is wearing are a disgrace and LOL that hat, who or what does he want to do with himself, he’s looking like a clown, far from show stopper, I demand that turtleneck from the promo.

Turtle neck toh lollypop tha as usual poora menu toh kuch aur hi nikal ke aaya hai.. Zeher lag raha hain Mere Anoooj... smiley36

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

The new Sweetudi is the new CEO of Kapadia Empire. Maa refused for any alimony because she will bounce back and claim the whole empire back again, alimony is for small timers, Maa is a badi wali player you see 😂

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Wo Bade Bade Vishesho mein log aisi Choti Choti Topi pehnaate pehente hain Señorita, Maa bhi jaldi hi pehnayegi sabko

IMG_8948.jpegIMG_8946.jpeg

lakshmikumr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Don't care whatever psycho she may be.....just want a psycho for Ak.....why maa must have all the fun...

hinz thumbnail

On second thoughts Shruti might be owner guy ki beti and Anupama ko woh apni maa banana chahe toh? I think the owner guy will maje a good pair with maa…

Anuj shouldnt be paired with anyone if he looks like thatsmiley37the way he said ‘saksham’ cracked me up big time…Rebecca Williams should be banned from anything related to fashion if she makes such atrocious oufitssmiley37

ek taraf maa ki bakwas aur dusri taraf topi wale AK ki wannabe harkatein, ye leap bada hi cheap niklasmiley37

hinz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

The new Sweetudi is the new CEO of Kapadia Empire. Maa refused for any alimony because she will bounce back and claim the whole empire back again, alimony is for small timers, Maa is a badi wali player you see 😂

ohhhhhhh toh ye plan hai,clearly I couldnt see beyond the turtleneck, my bad…thenks for showing me people’s asli aukat DD