hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 months ago

I’m currently on a break from this toxic show… Aadhya’s annoying outburst, Anupama’s non stop tears and Anuj’s awful actions are too much to watch day after day…Shahs were never a point of interest for me so wont bother mentioning them… Anyways, stumbled upon a couple of these interesting (trollworthy) articles, so sharing here, enjoy! smiley36 Bollywood life aint got no chill

Edited by hinz - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

IMG_0869.jpeghttps://x.com/bollywood_life/status/1754461489405260157?s=46&t=dvgY4Qc_VAX-ijA20ggyoA 

I absolutely have nothing to say for the loser/cheater Anuj has becomesmiley7 

Edited by hinz - 2 months ago
HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The first one is waaaay more believable.

Almost an entire week since Toshu flipped that coin and changed his personality.

It's about time for the weekly "MAA is insulted by her Kaputs but continues to be their maid" track to be shown for 3454352523th time on the show. smiley37

Time_to_move_on thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

While I don't know if the spoilers are true, but Shruti expecting Anuj's child is a typical Rajan Shahi twist. But Maa becoming a successful businesswoman?!!! I have doubts about it! But Maa becoming Maa for Shruti's child is possible as Shruti may ascend to heaven during childbirth!

Muskie thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hinz

IMG_0869.jpeghttps://x.com/bollywood_life/status/1754461489405260157?s=46&t=dvgY4Qc_VAX-ijA20ggyoA 

I absolutely have nothing to say for the loser/cheater Anuj has becomesmiley7 

shruti pregnant with anuj's childsmiley36

Anu to become a business women??smiley37

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shruti and Anuj to become parents ?? Shruti is pregnant smiley3? I think Time_to_move_on's bhavishyavaani got true.. smiley36 Must say didn't see that coming ... Sly man !! ..Thinking about ex, getting info about ex from current and having a gala time with current.... smiley2 Car mein baith ke shaadi ke naam pe aise behave kar raha tha jaise jaise gaadi se kood jaana chahta ho..  smiley36

And Anupamaa needs to be protected from herself. No one can protect her. Deepu will try to protect her from Tosu's harsh words and she will make a pappu out of him and run to her darling abusive child the next day, to teach him to be self dependent.. Then he will abuse her again. She will cry. Deepu will try to protect and the next day she will be back to serving him again. Meanwhile, Shahs will be beck.. Paakhi, Baa and V will insult her, Baapuji will manipulate her, Deepu will vow to protect her, again she will make a fool out of him and run back to the same people against whom he wanted to protect her....smiley37

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Time_to_move_on

While I don't know if the spoilers are true, but Shruti expecting Anuj's child is a typical Rajan Shahi twist. But Maa becoming a successful businesswoman?!!! I have doubts about it! But Maa becoming Maa for Shruti's child is possible as Shruti may ascend to heaven during childbirth!

Ur prediction was the first thing that came to my mind after reading it.. smiley36

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ma'am iss site ke article fake hote hai , Anuj will not have any memory to get intimate with her but will happily accept the baby smiley37

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 2 months ago
ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This was today's episode. Really feeling bad for Crinjal and Doshu. Itni mushkil se ek maid mili thi aur 2 din mein uski tabiyat kharab ho gayi. Ek toh maid milna hi itna kathin hai aur upar se ye sab. Bechaare smiley19