Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Action Alliance

Posted: 4 months ago

Congo to his bro on his wedding. I need pics mainly on Salman. I saw on twitter that it’s his brother wedding. This month is gonna be grand weddings and his birthday which I will be opening soon and got permission 

Edited by wat_up - 4 months ago
wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

I will provide the videos  I have https://twitter.com/Salman_ki_sena/status/1738925281656586409

Edited by wat_up - 4 months ago
Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

What??!!! Yesterday I red that they are going to marry, Today already wedding happening? These guys are too fast! The speed at which they are going, tomorrow they will announce their kid.. I mean pregnancy. 

Edited by Newbird - 4 months ago
Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Originally posted by: Newbird

What??!!! Yesterday I red that they are going to marry, Today already wedding happening? These guys are too fast! The speed at which they are going, tomorrow they will anounce their kid.. I mean pregnancy. 

Forgot to add I red only the title. 

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Originally posted by: Newbird

What??!!! Yesterday I red that they are going to marry, Today already wedding happening? These guys are too fast! The speed at which they are going, tomorrow they will anounce their kid.. I mean pregnancy. 

it seems hush hush as it’s the second wedding. Many were surprised on twitter too like me. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congratulations to the newly wed couple. 

I liked Rasha for doing namaste to the media. Good sanskar, Raveena. 👍🏻

wat_up thumbnail

Action Alliance

Oye seems u have twitter on 24/7 st the speed u make posts. I randomly went to twitter and my timeline had salman going to his brothers wedding. I was like shocked and came to post to see someone posted it. Anyhow to let those know I’m opening Salman khans birthday thread which I got permission by the mods. Making it unique way all welcome to attend ,