Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Dhoom 2 was one of my fav Aish roles. Perfect bimbo 

She played the bimbo well, honestly there was a tie when I thought if sunehri says ‘Are you like checking me out’ one more time, maybe Aryan will stop being a thief and adorn sainthood but nahi huya 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PardesiBabu

Shweta chakkar k baad hi Abhishek aur Hrithik kaafi close ban gaye smiley24

Film promotion k liye bola hoga par general interviews mein hamesha Ash hi bolta hai smiley36

Baaki third point k baad Ash itna naraaz thi apna no kiss rule break karke teen teen films kar diya Hrithik k saath smiley36 

That makes sense. They were also childhood friends right but things got a bit strained when Hrithik became a superstar overnight and Abhishek fizzled out after his debut?

Yes, that's true that people say different things when it comes to promoting one film and move on by the next film. I can easily believe Aish is his fav co-star. 

As long as they've made peace, everything is alright. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

There’s nothing demeaning in it, giving an opinion isn’t demeaning on top of that Aish’s performance in Dhoom 2 is so great that not only Hrithik, most of us thought  just a pretty face 😂

She's an actress senior to him. He hadn't even made his debut in the industry when she was already hailed as the #1 heroine with Taal and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam so to deny her talent there by claiming she's just a talentless pretty face is very insulting from a relative newcomer. 

On top of that, if he felt this way until he worked with her in Dhoom 2, that means he ignored countless of her other performances like Devdas and Raincoat. I'm glad he had enough sense to learn he was wrong but I wonder where his mind was that he made that misconception in the first place.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

She's an actress senior to him. He hadn't even made his debut in the industry when she was already hailed as the #1 heroine with Taal and Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam so to deny her talent there by claiming she's just a talentless pretty face is very insulting from a relative newcomer. 

On top of that, if he felt this way until he worked with her in Dhoom 2, that means he ignored countless of her other performances like Devdas and Raincoat. I'm glad he had enough sense to learn he was wrong but I wonder where his mind was that he made that misconception in the first place.

Hrithik khud ko hi stupid aur Ash ko talented bol raha tha smiley36

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Hrithik khud ko hi stupid aur Ash ko talented bol raha tha smiley36

At least he can admit that so I give him props to that but the fact that the article mentioned he felt this way about Aish until they worked together on Dhoom 2 still astounds me. It makes me realize that Hrithik has no eye for talent if he was blind to Aish's for all the years she was working before Dhoom 2.

It's coming to the point that Aish has not had a single male co-star who has treated her well. Perhaps there is truth in the fact that the Bachchans are not the ones forcing Aish not to work but she herself has taken a voluntary sabbatical because she sees that all these co-stars of hers have wronged her over the years like Salman, SRK, Hrithik, Abhishek, Vivek, etc. and even the non co-stars like Aamir. I don't blame her for not wanting to put up with this nonsense anymore. I have even more respect for her now knowing that she forgave SRK, Hrithik, etc. for how they treated her.

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

At least he can admit that so I give him props to that but the fact that the article mentioned he felt this way about Aish until they worked together on Dhoom 2 still astounds me. It makes me realize that Hrithik has no eye for talent if he was blind to Aish's for all the years she was working before Dhoom 2.

It's coming to the point that Aish has not had a single male co-star who has treated her well. Perhaps there is truth in the fact that the Bachchans are not the ones forcing Aish not to work but she herself has taken a voluntary sabbatical because she sees that all these co-stars of hers have wronged her over the years like Salman, SRK, Hrithik, Abhishek, Vivek, etc. and even the non co-stars like Aamir. I don't blame her for not wanting to put up with this nonsense anymore. I have even more respect for her now knowing that she forgave SRK, Hrithik, etc. for how they treated her.

maaf karna par Aishwarya bhi kaafi muh fat thi

Uska poorana interviews kabhi dekh lena smiley36

Hrithik ko invite bhi nahi kiya tha Shaadi par 

taali dono haath se bajhti hai behen

Ash was lucky she created great chemistry with Hrithik when Khans were boycotting her bcoz of Salman 

Edited by PardesiBabu - 4 months ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail

maaf karna par Aishwarya bhi kaafi muh fat thi

Uska poorana interviews kabhi dekh lena 

Kaafi bitching karti thi smiley36

Hrithik ko invite bhi nahi kiya tha Shaadi par 

taali dono haath se bajhti hai behen

Many were not invited to the wedding. Keep in mind that it was a Bachchan family event so she would not have final say on every invitee. Rani also complained that she was not invited despite being close to the Bachchans.

In Hrithik's case, it was probably the fact that he was not on best terms with Abhishek then plus the scandal over the Hrithik/Aishwarya kiss that really upset the Bachchans. And while Hrithik and Aishwarya seem to respect each other, I have never seen them as close friends so I don't think she would be justified in sending him an invitation when he was more Abhishek's friend than hers. If anyone should be blamed then for not inviting him, it should be the person who has the stronger personal connection with him. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

I believe his comment (if he’s made it) reflects the popular narrative people have on her rather than what he saw, I don’t think so he or any other actor would watch seven movies of any actor to say he or she is talented. In pop culture Aishwarya is not considered to be a great actress but more due to her beauty and like Hrithik majority thinks so, so it’s not demeaning.

Demeaning would be when he’d call her talentless even after seeing her hardwork, which he didn’t. Also Aishwarya is not a great actress unless Bhansali or Ratnam happens. She’s not a Rani, Madhuri or Sridevi where actors will feel inferior.

And Hrithik’s debut was so humongous, that I guess nobody should judge him based on seniority, he’s the last superstar of Bollywood and rightfully 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

If Aish is such a huge victim then why’s she still doing films with them if offered? She can grow a spine and not do a Jodha Akbar with Hrithik after his huge sin of not acknowledging how talented she’s smiley36

Also in most her interviews she sounds fake, sorry she’s pretty I get it but acting is not her best talent 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Ash was lucky she created great chemistry with Hrithik when Khans were boycotting her bcoz of Salman 

It's interesting that you word it that way that Aish was the lucky one but not that Hrithik was also lucky to profit by association with her. His films have not always been successful either. The below article has Ameesha recall when his films after Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai were all flopping and the media painted him as the one-hit wonder and his stardom as a fluke. Hrithik reached out to her because in contrast, her career was at a high with two back-to-back blockbusters thanks to Gadar.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/hrithik-roshan-disturbed-after-back-to-back-flops-ameesha-patel-recalls-8926881/

And while we're on the Khans, Aamir was the most stubborn as his reason for blacklisting her was because she refused Mangal Pandey (the role Ameesha ended up taking) and to this day, he's never worked with her since. SRK and Aish at least made up and he apologized for his treatment of her and Salman is dying to work with her since he refused to do Padmaavat when he was told Aish would only do the movie with him if she didn't share any scenes with him, and he said he would only do it if he could act with her.