Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Salman films review threads are filled with enough bullshit from SRK fans.

Their threads have personal comments against Salman fans. Mein Khud Dekh Kar Aaya Hoonsmiley36

NoraSM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Innocence dekh lo, first bash Salman whole year, then if your own star is bashed then act innocent that we haven't come for Salman smiley36

Salman films review threads are filled with enough bullshit from SRK fans.

Ab khud ke star ki film crap nikli toh innocent card play ho raha hai smiley37

How many times do I need to tell you that we don't have access to your imagination? 

We didn't bash Salman and his movies because of Maroon otherwise 13cr opening day and Tiger 3 collecting less than Tiger Zinda Hai

Someone like you, who has done PhD in spreading hatred and negativity, should know what could be done with the year Salman has had, yes? 

Edited by NoraSM - 4 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Difference is huge

ofcourse smiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

How many times do I need to tell you that we don't have access to your imagination? 

We didn't bash Salman and his movies because of Maroon otherwise 13cr opening day and Tiger 3 collecting less than Tiger Zinda Hai

Someone like you, who has done PhD in spreading hatred and negativity, should know what could be done with the year Salman has had, yes? 

itna jhoot smiley37 u can say u but dnt paint as we LOL

chal maroon tjhe ghulami karne ke thore to perks mile LOL 

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 4 months ago
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Their threads have personal comments against Salman fans. Mein Khud Dekh Kar Aaya Hoonsmiley36

chal ek baat achi hue tere ghulami ke waja se bach gaaya salman as per revealation here smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I appreciate you saying that. At the same time Theres never a really a collective we. Every individual should be judged by them selves. Like I only have issue with one person ill only talk about them. I wont include their fanbase. But it seems when someone has an issue with Salman fan they made a a full topic on fanbase. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

chal ek baat achi hue tere ghulami ke waja se bach gaaya salman as per revealation here smiley37

Love your comments. I got another revelation on the way also. smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Love your comments. I got another revelation on the way also. smiley36

just because tere tarha ghulami nahi ki to hum ne negativety ki ha je DR Sarook k lye smiley37

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Epic Lie smiley37

If I start posting SRK FANS like Briaahna, Coldplay & MID AamiKingKhan bashing Salman, this thread will be less to accommodate.

Munna iski language khud hi dekh le, phir main kuch kahounga toh personal attack ka rona la jayega.

Yes, Salman's KKBKKJ tanked, Tiger underperformed but not a failure & I am the only Salman fan who has trashed both the films coz they were not upto my expectations. Have I denied any low collection or have I made claims ke they did more business?? Bash them or bash Salman, I don't care.. You are most welcome.

NoraSM thumbnail

I appreciate you saying that. At the same time Theres never a really a collective we. Every individual should be judged by them selves. Like I only have issue with one person ill only talk about them. I wont include their fanbase. But it seems when someone has an issue with Salman fan they made a a full topic on fanbase. 

In my experience here, you are the only one who hasn't indulged in unnecessary fan war, that's 1 out of many. 

The fact that there weren't plethora of negative posts after KKBKKJ and Tiger 3 is testament to what I have said, is true. 

1 - 2 is not the norm