Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Peace Lover

Posted: 13 days ago

Vijay ji,

I'm facing an issue. I'm unable to see notifications. When I'm trying to see the notifications "Error: failed to fetch" message is showing. Can you please fix this issue? 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Helping Hands

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Vijay ji,

I'm facing an issue. I'm unable to see notifications. When I'm trying to see the notifications "Error: failed to fetch" message is showing. Can you please fix this issue? 

shirsha it's your browser issue. I come across that issue very often. Try clearing history cache and cookies or try different browser. It will work. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 13 days ago
Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Peace Lover

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

shirsha it's your browser issue. I come across that issue very often. Try clearing history cache and cookies or try different browser. It will work. 

How to clear history cache and cookies? 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Helping Hands

Originally posted by: Shirsha

How to clear history cache and cookies? 

if you are using chrome click on icon near the webiste link. Click on cookies and site date  and hou will get a dustbin icon.  It looks similar to below icon.

○-

-○

It may log you out from the site once you delete you need to relogin.

Also clear browsing data in setting click on 3 dots where you create new tab. In that you have option to clear browsing data.

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Nm

Edited by Criticiser - 13 days ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Though I know this request is made since years by members but still I am making it. I don't like the shade of the pink color in IF Addictz. It's looking too dull. Can it be changed to another shade of pink or any other color? Please! 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Though I know this request is made since years by members but still I am making it. I don't like the shade of the pink color in IF Addictz. It's looking too dull. Can it be changed to another shade of pink or any other color? Please! 

I think the Sizzlerz colour should be changed as well it looks too similar to the red Rockerz colour. 

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I think the Sizzlerz colour should be changed as well it looks too similar to the red Rockerz colour. 

Yep IF has gone through umpteen number of changes in past few years. Yeh ek change toh banta hi hai. They can add different colors or give an option to members to choose their own color for each of their ladder groups.

bangtanARMY thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://i.postimg.cc/gJmq7WS0/image.png

So, my formatting bar doesn't show up at all since the past few days, I think starting from Thursday or Friday...

@Suta, i cannot find this user: Kunjiladumor

Posted: 12 days ago

I got a notification that the member above me quoted me when he/she didn't at all. smiley5