Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Private forums that are Auto-Join are readily viewed by everyone. For example, I didn't need anyone's approval to join the Parshuram private forum.

If a private forum is set to Invite Only, it might be because the public forum for the same show has too many fan wars, and members want to be able to comment on fictional characters' actions and personalities without getting a WL increase, and not have to read attacks on real people who work hard to create the show.

If the private forum you want to read is set to Request Join, you can send a request, and maybe follow up with a PM to the Creator/Manager or someone who is a member. For example, a couple of members got into the Ramayana Katha private forum by PM'ing me, even though I couldn't let them in myself.

If you can't get into a private forum, and can't find a public forum, you can go to the Forums main page, click More Shows under the channel where the show airs (or aired), and click the Chat button to get to the channel's Discussion page where you can start a new topic.

From the channel's More Shows page, you can browse the Off Air and Archived tabs to find members who used to post about the show you want to discuss. You can tag them on your new topic.

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 1 months ago
BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Since your request was never acknowledged by pareshif or vijay, and we're on a new page of the topic, I am tagging them so that maybe they won't overlook it.

Originally posted by: Jenakt17

Hello,I keep getting pop up that says Error- Can’t find variable $Since getting this Popup- my account hasn’t been normal. My message post box is small .My links don’t appear in blue when I share them. Post option doesn’t work- the options don’t appear for me. Thank you .

Viswasruti thumbnail

Here is an issue regarding the ongoing IPL Prediction Game Badges. 

The badge is not visible to any member who has won it. It is like this, 

It is looking like this --- 

No description available.

Please rectify this. 

pareshif thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Here is an issue regarding the ongoing IPL Prediction Game Badges. 

The badge is not visible to any member who has won it. It is like this, 

It is looking like this --- 

No description available.

Please rectify this. 

We are currently working on it... will be resolved in next update by today itself...

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: pareshif

We are currently working on it... will be resolved in next update by today itself...

Thank you, Paresh bhai for attending to the issue promptly and for the assuring words. smiley27

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Hi Vijay, I'm still unable to understand why when I upload an image from my device following thing appears:

but when i use an image hosting site, then i'm successful in copying the image here. there is no foul language found. please advise. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Tomorrow 29th March 2024 is Good Friday and Sunday 31st March 2024 is Easter Sunday. 

Dear Mods,

Will we get an Easter Eggs Game in IF just like how we had since two years? smiley24
Can someone please confirm if Game will happen or not?

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Tomorrow 29th March 2024 is Good Friday and Sunday 31st March 2024 is Easter Sunday. 

Dear Mods,

Will we get an Easter Eggs Game in IF just like how we had since two years? smiley24
Can someone please confirm if Game will happen or not?

This is something that Vijay has run in the past few years after taking it over from Crazy Creatives, so I defer to him.

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Please do check dear Paresh bhai , the badge for 750 days visit streak is not showing in my badges . It is precious and would love to show it. 

Newbird thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: a month ago

I got some 12 to 13 notifications now,when I clicked on it it is displaying "Error: Failed to fetch"