Who cooked for the old age home? 🤔

Conphused thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

When Devika turned up to tell Anupamaa she has to leave for Amreeka the next day, Anupamaa said she can't go because she is responsible for cooking for several people including a senior citizen home.

Did she just abandon them? One of them had their birthday as well according to the delivery boy. Are they all still patiently waiting for their lunch while maa frolicks across the ocean? 🥲🥲🥲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Usually she’s force Kanta, Bhavesss to do this unpaid labour (like the tiffin service) but Kanta is dead and Bhavesss is MIA (both are actually in Bahamas)

So I guess either Devi-Ka will do the honours of cooking (can she even cook) or she’ll simply leave them to starve (to death)

I hope she gets arrested for the latter when she eventually returns to Amdavad..

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Conphused

When Devika turned up to tell Anupamaa she has to leave for Amreeka the next day, Anupamaa said she can't go because she is responsible for cooking for several people including a senior citizen home.

Did she just abandon them? One of them had their birthday as well according to the delivery boy. Are they all still patiently waiting for their lunch while maa frolicks across the ocean? 🥲🥲🥲

@bold - no need to ask the question. It is a given that she abandons everything she starts. smiley22

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Sarcastic Chatterbox

sab jimmerdari, riste aur projects beech mein hi chod dena is maa ka param swabhaav… 

she must have earned enough from her 1M followers to pay for the old age people’s khana peena? she will now serve hot meals to the homeless people of NYC, she will run a langar from the unhygenic kitchen that was shut down, maa knows how to turn a place around….

she will then feature in the newspaper on Xmas day as Messiah of the paupers, instead of singing Christmas Carols on the streets people will sing praises of THE Maa!

ok I need to stopsmiley37

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Usually she’s force Kanta, Bhavesss to do this unpaid labour (like the tiffin service) but Kanta is dead and Bhavesss is MIA (both are actually in Bahamas)

So I guess either Devi-Ka will do the honours of cooking (can she even cook) or she’ll simply leave them to starve (to death)

I hope she gets arrested for the latter when she eventually returns to Amdavad..

Seeing her harkatein, I have a very Ishtrong Pheeling that she will get arrested in the US itself 😂 Might just get deported too 

Edited by Dee-Dee - 4 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why are you even surprised?

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Isss aurat ka kuch nahi ho sakta

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

And I mean who knows. Jiss bande ka birthday tha shayad ye bechare ka last birthday ho? Old age home hai after all 😶‍🌫️

It's amazing how the people who have been abandoned by MAA haven't sued her yet.

List kafi lambi ho gayi hai:

Dance academy students who never got refund

Resturant in Anuj's hotel that probably got shut down

MD's dance academy and the shows she was supposed to do.

Tiffin service

New dance academy

Old age home people

Ab toh mujhe lag raha hai MAA ke khilaf multiple court cases hai isliye itna America America karti hai

She's just trying to get asylum as CBI is looking for her. Hence why no muh dikhai for 6 yearssmiley37

Edited by HoneyBee7312 - 4 months ago
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The only one who sued her (Malati Devi), Anuj apparently paid compensations for!

Yeh apne dam par, apne liye kya kar sakti hn,.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

She could have just been shown to run a tiffin service and make videos while she makes those dishes.

But no, she had to show that she is mahaan enough to do that for an old age home whom she will abandon for her true calling Umrika.

Why should we be surprised? Hasn't she abandoned most of Kapadia work midway for the Shahs?