Good that Rohit found out

Starwatcher01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

But annoying he does not know who it is, I was surprised he found out that quickly

But I like Abhira chemistry with Armaan i wish there was no love triangle 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

I don't think Rohit knows its armaan, he knows that Ruhi loves someone else but he doesn't know it's his own brother. Regarding precap, I feel Rohit thinks that Armaan also came to know roohi 's truth that she loves someone else but I don't think he will still suspect armaan.

Has anyone hear seen ghum 1? What exactly happens at this point?

Srivalli1212 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AuthorSneha

I don't think Rohit knows its armaan, he knows that Ruhi loves someone else but he doesn't know it's his own brother. Regarding precap, I feel Rohit thinks that Armaan also came to know roohi 's truth that she loves someone else but I don't think he will still suspect armaan.

Has anyone hear seen ghum 1? What exactly happens at this point?

In ghum, actually Samrat overhead Pakhi's convo and he also gets to know that Virat and Pakhi love each other.

Originally posted by: Srivalli1212

In ghum, actually Samrat overhead Pakhi's convo and he also gets to know that Virat and Pakhi love each other.

Oh 😱

Did samrat & the lead have a good bond like Armaan and Rohit ?

Srivalli1212 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Oh 😱

That much bonding was actually not shown. It's just like bonding between two cousins. 

Samrat is not good and sweet like Rohit.

Here it's totally different scenario.

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Oh 😱

Yes! They were joined at the hip kind of brothers. Samrat felt betrayed by his brother and wife and left home right after the reveal. Later when he returned he accused both of them for harbouring feelings for each other in front of whole family. But nothing much happened. The family was like past is past. Now she is your wife and focus on imrpoving your relatioship.smiley39

Originally posted by: smriti25

Yes! They were joined at the hip kind of brothers. Samrat felt betrayed by his brother and wife and left home right after the reveal. Later when he returned he accused both of them for harbouring feelings for each other in front of whole family. But nothing much happened. The family was like past is past. Now she is your wife and focus on imrpoving your relatioship.smiley39

Hain!! What kind of family is this smiley36

I hope Rohit exposes Roohi & Armaan 's dirty cheating ass in front of family and dadisa throws then out ! 

Originally posted by: Srivalli1212

That much bonding was actually not shown. It's just like bonding between two cousins. 

Samrat is not good and sweet like Rohit.

Here it's totally different scenario.

Thanks 😊

Rohit worships his brother, i really hope dadisa throws these cheating bhabhi Jeth out 

heyitsme12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

In ghum,Samrat left home and didnt return for over a year,hope they dont follow this track here

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

In gum Virat and Samrat were cousins who shared great bond. Samrat was Virat’s widow Bua’s son. Both were loved by family but Virat was favourite in all siblings because he was eldest Chavan. 

Samrat got to know about Virat and Pakhi on there marriage day and lefts.