Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Had an affair with Hrithik very early on in his marriage. I think the affair even started before he was married.

why are you talking about a girl like this 😮 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Deepika became a huge disappointment to me with her life partners. But I don't know what's the issue with kwk episode because deepika talked about the same thing many years ago so I assume people don't follow her interviews and just twist her words. She said she don't believe in casual because feelings get involved and when she met rs before they became bf or gf they were dating other people and she stopped seeing other people and became serious with each other. I don't think her and rs look good together. I was seeing her and kartik at the airport and they seem to have more chemistry and make a great pairing. 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

That was soooo disgusting......smiley11

The CHOICE is NOT MARRYING........CHEATING is not a choice at anytime.....

you guys are acting like all your favorite actresses are innocent. Some of them are worst than deepika with their past history, the difference is that deepika's life is public while some of these actresses have hidden their dirty secrets from the public. I was watching interviews of other actresses where they openly talk about how they cheated on their bfs and had bf at an early age of 13 but they are not getting backlashes, if dp said the same thing that these actresses said on some of their interviews, it would've made headline news. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Deepika said “cheating on my spouse is my choice and it shouldn’t be looked upon?? Someone link me video or article where she said this please. 

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Deepika said “cheating on my spouse is my choice and it shouldn’t be looked upon?? Someone link me video or article where she said this please. 

No that video was done before she got married. She said having sex outside of marriage is my choice. Like not waiting until you get married to have sex that was the meaning of it. Homi the director wrote that line for her, she should've said No. I am not sure why she agreed to be part of that. Maybe she thought having my choice my body is like power or something. 

Edited by Terenaina - 5 months ago
Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

They are referring to this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtPv7IEhWRA&ab_channel=VOGUEIndia

There is a disgusting line written by Homi: My choice to have sex outside of marriage

I will say Deepika should NOT have done this video, but I also thought Ranbir should NOT have done a movie like Animal too. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

There is a disgusting line written by Homi: My choice to have sex outside of marriage

I will say Deepika should NOT have done this video, but I also thought Ranbir should NOT have done a movie like Animal too. 

I don’t like Deepika but I think she meant pre marital sex is her choice not cheating sex

The line wasn’t written correctly and the issue was created. I think line should’ve been vetted better. Maybe if they said it to themselves like 10 times they would realize 😂 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

This was 2013 right?? 

Thanks for sharing 💙

Terenaina thumbnail

Deepika Padukone says infidelity in relationships is a 'deal-breaker' for her

Read more at:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/89248873.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

she said that in an interview last year and has always said cheating in a relationship is a deal breaker. But I still said deepika with her choice of partners made it a huge disappointment at least for me. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Terenaina

Deepika Padukone says infidelity in relationships is a 'deal-breaker' for her

Read more at:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/89248873.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

she said that in an interview last year and has always said cheating in a relationship is a deal breaker. But I still said deepika with her choice of partners made it a huge disappointment at least for me. 

This is the real Deepika. The fact that people are taking words from a decade ago out of context and twisting it around to make it seem like she approves of cheating (despite publicly suffering from being cheated on) is a new low for these haters. They will stop at nothing to try and defame her.