Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 41

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

undefined - Imgur (1).png

WRITTEN UPDATES AND DAILY DISCUSSION THREAD NO 41

Welcome to Teri Meri Doriyaann EDT

This is our daily discussion thread where we will discuss what happened in the episode. 

I would like to request all of you respect each other's opinions while participating in the discussions. India Forums encourages discourse among its members to take place in a healthy atmosphere. Please adhere to the IF Code of Conduct at all times. 

There are some general rules to be kept in mind. 

• Please use this thread to discuss the episodes
  • Please refrain from using any harsh, rude, or offensive language
  • Please do not bash any actor or character.
  • Please refrain from bashing or engaging in a fight with fellow members.
  • Please try and keep the comparisons and discussion with the regional version to a minimum.

Please follow the forum guidelines

• Be respectful: Treat others with kindness and respect, and avoid personal attacks, hate speech, and offensive language.
  • Stay on topic: Make sure your posts are relevant to the topic being discussed, and avoid posting irrelevant or off-topic content.
  • Use proper language and grammar: Write clearly and concisely, and avoid using slang, texting abbreviations, or all caps.
  • Don't spam: Avoid posting spam, advertisements, or irrelevant links. React instead of +1 posts: Instead of writing simple "+1" or "I agree" posts, use the reaction system or write a more meaningful comment to contribute to the discussion.
  • Report inappropriate content: If you come across any inappropriate content, report it to the moderators.
  • Follow the rules: Familiarize yourself with the rules and guidelines of the forum, and make sure to follow them at all times.
  • Address moderation issues privately: If you have a concern about moderation, please address it through a private message to a Moderator or Admin rather than in a public forum post.
Edited by nutmeg7 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

EDT & TMD Forum Rules as laid down by the TMD Dev Team.

We understand there is a divide in the fandom between Angad and Sahiba fans but there is space for everyone here on this forum. No one has the right to bash or mock other members for being an Angad or Sahiba supporter. Similarly, posting hate on the character and/or the actor just for the purpose of riling up or mocking the opposing fandom is not acceptable.

Members are free to stan whomever they want to however, please refrain from moral policing another member’s likes or dislikes and making personal comments on them for the same.

Please note this as a blanket warning for the following. 

Any further transgressions can earn a direct raise in Warning Level without further warning from here on for these offenses:

• Name-calling and Bashing any character or actor: It's fine to call out the character for their actions but labelling or bashing of any character or actor is NOT allowed. Some names we have noted are: Eunuch, Kameeni, Prostitute, Lusty, Mistress, Rat, Clown, Womaniser, B****. This is not an exhaustive list and we can take action on any post using any such labels for any character.
  • Imagined scenarios to spread hate or instigate fandom: Meaningful speculation on future tracks is fine but baseless imagined scenarios will not be allowed.  
  • Comparison posts: We have said this before, please do not bring other shows either by the same or different PH & writers. Basing your speculations on previous shows and how the ML or FL behaved in those shows and bringing it here to justify how Angad or Sahiba or any of the other characters will behave in future is not okay.
  • Social media posts or discussions: Do not bring whatever people are saying about Seerat/Angad/Sahiba or any other character on IG, Twitter (X) or other social media and use it as justification to label the characters here. Any hate posts or discussions centering around other SM will be trashed and the user could receive a warning.
  • Lastly, any bullying, name-calling, mocking of any forum members will absolutely not be tolerated. Groupism or ganging up on members because they have a different opinion from you is not okay. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If their opinion bothers you & it's conveyed respectfully, ignore and move on. If you feel it's bordering on hate or discrimination, report it. There is absolutely no call for making passive-aggressive posts on any member for what they posted.

We hope everyone adheres to these rules and helps us make the forum a happy and safe space for everyone.

==========================================================

DT NOTE: 30.11.2023

Hello All,

We have noticed an increasing number of posts which include making personal attacks on the rival fandom and mocking each other.

• Please limit this thread to Episode Discussions only.
  • Pease refrain from moral policing another member’s likes or dislikes.
  • Name-calling and Bashing any character or actor is NOT allowed.
  • Any bullying, name-calling, mocking of any forum members or mods will absolutely not be tolerated.

Engaging in fan-wars and petty back and forth only disturbs the peace and spoils the mood of the forum.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. If their opinion bothers you & it's conveyed respectfully, ignore and move on. If you feel it's bordering on hate or discrimination, report it.

Please note, this is the 2nd warning and here on, any further transgressions for these offenses, will earn a direct raise in Warning Level.

We hope everyone adheres to these rules and helps us make the forum a happy and safe space for everyone.

Regards,

TMD DT

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Athz

By the way is the new thread up? 

Just made...

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shanakanj

TMD won;t go anywhere, it might be under radar , ph knows now how to bring TRPs. They purposefully dragged before, but now episodes paced well so i hope TRP will increase. Unless they don't get dhamki from star they drag episodes and then after that suddenly pace up and flip the leads. I don't think they will change the time slot of TMD as it has been consistent winner at this time slot. BKAS might go off air as star is expecting 2+ trp for it so only Imlie and TMD are safe as of now.  

I really hope this time the TRP increases... I really feel they deserve good TRPs this time.. The episodes were really good. So the TRP would be of last Thursday to this weeks Wednesday (I.e today) no? 

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Starplus ke prime time shows 8-10pm unka trp almost tmd jitna hai ...unhe offair ya karna chahiye ...rather than tmd

Anees. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I jus got done with my cases only to come see this under radar news 🙂 I mean I know there’a still time but Sitara should look up other shows— offair yhc best but TMD ko chod bhai; I guess it’s jus panic cuz am sure channel knows that it’s TMD thts revived it’s dead 7pmslot 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anees.

I jus got done with my cases only to come see this under radar news 🙂 I mean I know there’a still time but Sitara should look up other shows— offair yhc best but TMD ko chod bhai; I guess it’s jus panic cuz am sure channel knows that it’s TMD thts revived it’s dead 7pmslot 

Yaah and it's giving good competition to other shows too. Aur kya chahiye inn logon ko

Anees. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Athz

Oh I do... That for me was one of the most attractive elements of the show.. They spirituality that they brought.. But since the last few months we don't see that... Oh he's TMDs music is absolutely beautiful... By the way who is Natasha and Sawal.. Oh pandya store? 

Hi5 there! Would sound funny but I’ve been longing for a family oriented show where there are relations & lots of family drama stuff for a while now, I’ve watched lots of shows for the love stories & all in the past and after my last show I decided I won’t invest myself too much into this proper fangirl business but TMD got me 😁 the sikh backdrop & punjabi-ness captivated me & after SahAn’s wedding I was sold., I LOOOOVE the path room episodes, when Sahiba does the art work & the brars at first go “oh it’s so basic” & when she pulls the curtains aside WOW! That was epic I would say! 

I want karwachauth stuff for sahan ☹️ my filmy ass wants a k3g setup style karwachauth 😭 they can do the bole chudiyaan seq w sahan as srk-Kajol & seery as hrithik-kareena, daarji Bebe ko Big B & JayaJi banado, oh 😩😩😩

and yes those are Pandya stores leads…🙂

nipunsharma thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sad part is makers r not utilising sahan after seerat exposure sahan romance expected tha but Kya crap dikhaya uska result trp mein deflect hua hai