Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Yet I totally understand that fans want their star todo the best but non fans will point the negative aspects that’s a given  don’t take it to personally . Other note I didn’t know bahubali made 1000cr. But that must be with south collections. Hindi must be 500 something only. So I guess by question was what did movies make in Hindi only this year. 

Edited by wat_up - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Newbird

Chiranjeevi was hero, Sonali bindre was heroine, I loved it a lot.It had comedy+ emotions+ good music + very well enacted by all the cast,It was a huuge block buster hit in Telugu ,It was a telugu remake of Munna bhai mbbs

https://youtu.be/hhcdHfypSXk?si=R55_ZmNl-bHwQaMR

https://youtu.be/1zg7kv_Iul4?si=BKIottG0kHYjNjD8

One more song from the same movie, sung by KK. 

https://youtu.be/da2A5sfTLB0?si=d2iPc8XT2NBrT2KI

hasini009 thumbnail

don’t know whether PVR INOX screening Salaar or not. but for Salaar, these two cinemas are not showing up in BMC Hyderabad. btw Dunki tickets are availablesmiley36

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: wat_up

yes I saw that now. I didn’t know. See I don’t really check numbers then why is srk worried on Saalar or any movie this year 

Did SRK say he’s worried?? Who or where are you quoting from this statement?? 

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

Did SRK say he’s worried?? Who or where are you quoting from this statement?? 

It’s the impression it’s giving with these tactics. I would say the same with Salaar and their tactics. One can take it as cocky or insecure. I mentioned this. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

It’s the impression it’s giving with these tactics. I would say the same with Salaar and their tactics. One can take it as cocky or insecure. I mentioned this. 

but the tactics aren’t actually happening. Theyve been debunked 

munna bhai mbbs that’s was the best series by hirani then  3 idiots. Others didn’t care in much. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

SRK has ruined his Image in clash. This much insecurity. Zayda shows leke bhi Advance dhilli hai.

Always been like that in clash. From what I hv read here -  Red chilies is infamous for such tactics. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

No idea what of everything that is floating around are facts...not really interested who uses which tactic...

When the 5.55 show starts, it is 1.25 where I live. When the show is over, it will be around 4.15...so, when awake at around 6, I'll get the first news here, I guess... t h a t  matters to me (not the screen-war...at least not the one with Homdale and AA Films).

The only other clash where SRK (RCE) got actively involved, had been OSO vs Sawariya. JTHJ had been YRF and Raees had been Excel...he didn't take part in those clashes (as far as I know).

cts22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

SRK, Aamir and YRF have always known to play dirty it is pretty common. There definitely would have been some underhand business with PVR/INOX they just did not realise that Salaar had  a huge pull in south and was more likely to affect them 

You have to give it to Gadar 2 and OMG 2 to have really played it well. Both films saw success