Why Karan Johar given Aditya a image of Heartbroken lover?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

In KWK, episode Aditya Joy Kapur and Arjun why Karan johar was proving the fact that Aditya was very much in love with Shraddha? Which they were not, atleast not from Aditya side. When they were rumor to be together Aditya and Parineeti were hanging out during Iffa event. There were rumors that Aditya was cheating Shraddha to be with Parineeti. Please correct me if i am wrong. And Karan said you haven't dated for the long time, which is not true. He use to date this one girl name jasmine which aditya said just a good friend. But in the episode he was given an image of heartbroken majnu. Which is not true at all.smiley36 And that now he is finally met his true love Ananya.

He dated these women

Rhea Chakraborty

Marianna

Nidhi Agarwal Rumour

Diva Dhawan Rumor

there were rumors of Katrina Kaif and Sonakshi Sinha. ( i think these were only to promote the movies)

There were rumors Jasmine broke up with Aditya.

Yes there were rumors that Aditya had no passion to work in movie and that bothered shraddha. Over the years I also felt Karan Johar does not like Shraddha one bit and through this episode he feels its an achievement that Aditya is now with Ananya.smiley23 I always considered Aditya a very good actor but he chose movies just a favor.

Let say Aditya and Shraddha were really dating and maybe in a serious relationship. And how Aditya quickly became Karan Johar camp person. He was appearing in lots of Karan johar production movies (Dear Zindagi, Kalang) and etc) And Shraddha made a big distance from Karan johar completely. She even refused to come to KWK. She appeared only once in 2013. She made a distance from Karan Johar since 10 years now. 

All these time I was rooting for Aditya and Shraddha come back in real life but I am so glad they broke up if they were dating. Not seeing Aditya down, but i think his pairing with Ananya will work. Yes we loved their pairing in Aashiqui 2 and Ok Jaanu, but what if both personalities are completely different and Aditya Ananya personalities are very same? Yes he shares the best chemistry with Shraddha but maybe thats all they have is onscreen chemistry.

Overall I didn't liked how Karan johar given him this image of heartbroken majnu which is not true at all. Somewhere I felt if he got this image of heartbroken, was shraddha getting the negative light? Not sure. Shraddha has mentioned she uses social media for her work and connect with audience, she is very low key and her work let do the talking.

One thing I felt is that Karan Johar does not like Shraddha, we all know Alia does not like her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm1LZioWsUU