Indian audience has zero sensitivity towards children

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

I have been seeing numerous reels of Aradhya on Instagram recently (of her school performance), and some of them had the song "sexy lady on the floor" in the background... and that kind of disturbed me, considering Aradhya is only 12.

The comments were also beyond my comprehension as there are many body language expert also judging her, commenting on her lack of confidence when she is with her mother, and many people are also dragging her into the nepotism debate.

I never said earlier, but the comments on her forehead and bangs used to disgust me earlier too.

Because most of them used to be in bad taste. For eg. many people would casually call her "autistic" just for her awkward body language., which is disgusting.

No child deserves scrutiny like this on social media, whether it is good or bad. Thankfully, Aradhya seemed very confident on stage, but what if she wasn't? What if she performed like an ordinary awkward pre-teen that she actually is?

Why can't people realize that Aradhya is still 6 years away from being an adult, for GOD's sake. The reality is that 95% of the people who are commenting on Aradhaya on the internet would have probably probably p**d in their pants when they were 12 in front of an audience like the one present at Dhirubhai Ambani International School.

I hope people who kept on going on and on about Aradhya's forehead about can die peacefully now...smiley44

I doubt this is paid PR of Aishwarya, considering she is so protective of Aradhya.

Edited by diasingh2 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I wonder how many comments being written about her are of people her age. Where are their parents 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well said. She is just being a child. And people are throwing all sorts of comments on her. The autistic comments were disgusting.

Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Indian social media has no filter. And this is  is not limited only to India. 

Edited by Dimdim - 4 months ago
Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am like why people are so much interested to see her forehead and with a different hairstyle.

People even want to see  Aishwarya  in different hair styles...It's her life..

You tube has many shorts of Aradhaya with morphed pictures whereby she has been shown as a grown up lady...They are doing this as it brings lakshmi in their bank accounts and they are people with low mentality.

So many live actors are shown dead in fake videos on youtube.

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

You're absolutely right. They are so mean and nasty towards kids. They are very eager to pull down someone, even if its a little kid they will crucify that kid on social media. However if a person has money and power they will talk about that person like he/she is a genius. Even if that person is absolute trash it doesn't matter they are a "genius", because they got money/power. I remember the days when Musk was hyped up as a genius on social media by everyone.

Edited by Petrichor80 - 4 months ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Are you surprised though.....after this forum and twitter.....nothing surprises me any more....

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Have people ever considered the fact that Aish is so protective of her daughter specifically because the media is constantly targeting her? There's a causation here that people tend to forget. If Aish is overprotective, it's because she's forced to be because she knows how the public is.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

People now saying she was overconfident and very tallsmiley24its impossible to please ppl. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Indian social media has no filter. And this is  is not limited only to India. 

I understand this. Still doesn't justify the growing insensitivity.

It's about time Indian Education system incorporated Social media in their curriculum, to team basic do's and don'ts to kids and teenagers.

Otherwise, we might see some serious consequences in the the coming decade or so, considering the way things are going.