Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

You're absolutely right. They are so mean and nasty towards kids. They are very eager to pull down someone, even if its a little kid they will crucify that kid on social media. However if a person has money and power they will talk about that person like he/she is a genius. Even if that person is absolute trash it doesn't matter they are a "genius", because they got money/power. I remember the days when Musk was hyped up as a genius on social media by everyone.

I agree. I personally feel Social Media studies should incorporated in the education system (Indian and worldwide).

I mean most of the current gen is on SM anyways, and they are using it all wrong and learning al the bad things.l

How long will we keep on reading stuff from curriculum that was made decades ago.

The system has to adapt, otherwise we are in for some serious trouble.

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

I agree. I personally feel Social Media studies should incorporated in the education system (Indian and worldwide).

I mean most of the current gen is on SM anyways, and they are using it all wrong and learning al the bad things.l

How long will we keep on reading stuff from curriculum that was made decades ago.

The system has to adapt, otherwise we are in for some serious trouble.

I agree they should incorporate it into the education system. If you haven't read Cal Newport I think you will like his take on social media. He wrote a book Digital Minimalism. I am finding that a lot of people including myself struggle at handling boredom or to avoid boredom we get into browsing or consuming content that is not good for us. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/20/jobs/quit-social-media-your-career-may-depend-on-it.html

Edited by Petrichor80 - 4 months ago
CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Like folks have said - you just need to look at some of the comments passed here on celeb kids, and this is a mellow place. Social media is such that everything is magnified and a million times worse. 

I disliked Aish as an actor, but I don't blame her personal choices at all. Yes it's amusing to see such a big kid clinging to her mom in this day and age, but Aish doing what she needs to do to protect her kid is awesome #supermom

Rani on kwk also talked about how she has a understanding with the paps to not click Adira's pics and till date we don't have a pic of her. Again doing what it takes to protect her baby from the online vultures