Is Palki Adopted ?

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

That's The Question Because Daljeet And Shanaya Treat Her Like She Isn't Part Of The Family.

Her Mother Is Ok With Shaurya To Marry Her Daughter Shanaya Because His Rich.

And She Hates Rajveer Because His Not Rich. Yeah Right.

Her Dream Will Break Once She Learns Rajveer Is Also Rich.

But Daljeet Is Always Saying To Her Husband Tell Your Doctor Daughter This And That.

And Even Told Shanaya Palki Is Jealous Of You And Isn't Worthy Of Begin Your Sister

smiley7

Which Makes Me Think Palki Might Be Adopted.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

absolutely right. I am sure that palki is adopted/ stolen or an illegitimate child of unmarried bua.

there is no way that palki has the same blood as his so called mom.

nuke1986 thumbnail

As far as things are now i feel Daljeet wants to vicariously live through Shanaya.

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ChulbuliRao

absolutely right. I am sure that palki is adopted/ stolen or an illegitimate child of unmarried bua.

there is no way that palki has the same blood as his so called mom.

You mean gurpreet as bua ???She had a son Mohit ...Palki may be her father's first wife's daughter 

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

You mean gurpreet as bua ???She had a son Mohit ...Palki may be her father's first wife's daughter 

Nahi yaar... ho sakta hai they had one more sister who died in childbirth...ye sab baaten baad mein saamne ayengi

haan first wife bhi ho sakti hai

ChulbuliRao thumbnail

yup... she is eyeing all the wealth and wants to sponge off luthras.

she probably married  her husband out of love and later without money she became bitter. she knows that palki will not spend money on her mum so she has given up on her.

these two are soo greedy smiley37 

i love extreme characters in dramasmiley39

Partyc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It is possible that Daljeet is like Nidhi: she is stepmom of not only Palki but also Shanaya and maybe Mahi but like Nidhi, she married the father when Palki was like 5 years old(spent formative years with her mother) but Shanaya and Mahi might have been young. She was even willing to live through Palki if she could get hands on Ketan money. It is possible that her influence was more on the younger two than on Palki which explains her closeness with them. But I doubt she cares for either of them truly. For her, they are just lottery tickets. I do think Mahi was her own child which is why she didn't push Mahi that much to marry for money. Similarly Nidhi influenced Shaurya but failed to influence Kavya who spent 5 years with her mother. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Partyc

It is possible that Daljeet is like Nidhi: she is stepmom of not only Palki but also Shanaya and maybe Mahi but like Nidhi, she married the father when Palki was like 5 years old(spent formative years with her mother) but Shanaya and Mahi might have been young. She was even willing to live through Palki if she could get hands on Ketan money. It is possible that her influence was more on the younger two than on Palki which explains her closeness with them. But I doubt she cares for either of them truly. For her, they are just lottery tickets. I do think Mahi was her own child which is why she didn't push Mahi that much to marry for money. Similarly Nidhi influenced Shaurya but failed to influence Kavya who spent 5 years with her mother. 

Maybe You Might Be Right.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Once Daljeet gave a small beating to Mahi and told her that she did'nt obey her,so she asked Shanaya to woo  a rich boy.Once Daljeet told about carrying Palki in her womb.But her behaviour towards Palki is like that of a step mom.

Originally posted by: Partyc

nuke1986 thumbnail

I have read and heard stories of Parents treting one kid like Golden child and then neglecting the other or being mean to other. Looks like for Daljeet, Shanaya is her golden child