2007–2008Dhoom Machaao DhoomMalini Sharma
2008Jiya JaleSunaina Kotak
Kaho Na Yaar HaiContestant
2009Shaurya Aur SuhaniPrincess Suhani
2009–2010JyotiSudha/Devika Sharma
2010Rakt SambandhSandhya Savratkar
Nachle Ve with Saroj KhanContestant
Meethi Choori No 1
2011–2013Dil Se Di Dua... Saubhagyavati Bhava?Jhanvi Dobriyal / Siya Pratapsingh
2013Balika VadhuGanga Singh
2014–2021Kumkum BhagyaPragya Arora Mehra
2022Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 12Contestant10th place
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 104th place
2023Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil GayeAmruta Bhavani Chitnis

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Arjiti  Taneja  Television Shows

Television Shows 

YearTitleRoleNotesRef.
2013MTV Splitsvilla 6Contestant13th place
2014–2016Kumkum BhagyaPurab Khanna
2015Pyaar Ko Ho Jaane DoBilal Khan
2016Pyaar Tune Kya KiyaHost
2017NadinIshaan
2018KaleereinVivaan Kapoor
2019–2020Bahu BegumAzaan Akhtar Mirza
2021 & 2022Naagin 5 & Naagin 6Farishta
2021–2022Nath – Zewar Ya ZanjeerShambhu Thakur
2022Banni Chow Home DeliveryAgastya Kapoor
2023Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 13Contestant1st runner-up
2023Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil GayeVirat Ahuja

SilverBell thumbnail
SilverBell thumbnail

Post Only When The First EDT Hits 150 Pages.

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

was thinking around the same lines. Perhaps Amruta will get the required proofs, but knowing it and knowing he will get exposed, Rajiv will turn the table and break it himself, blaming Amruta for it - I'd say even before she can provide the proof. 

That'll lead to Babita wanting to break her alliance - likely prodded by Ishika too. 

Need to see how Virat handles it - will he be the puppet of mom or someone who will marry her, which babita didnt expect. Some more exploration to be done here - say, how would he feel when he hears the news of Amruta getting married, or will he be feeling anything on the last day of her job... odd questions but they have given hints that he will feel at least a bit odd. Will be bad of Virat if he is the puppet of mom - likely going by itv stds but bad on the character. 

Well for the moment puppet toh hai, not saying yes to Sanju but somehow accepting her around, but his character should stand against his Mom but ITV mein well next to impossible

Pyaarasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishaan2

Yaar sacchi mein iss sab drama mein they r dragging wedding too much yaar literally I am bored plz 🙏 when will this be wind up?smiley29

Soon, maybe a week or two to go, then we will get a new track with Amu's alliance

LAV2725 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

New EDT in new calendar.. smiley14

Hope this KMTMG also has something new to showcase. 

Pyaarasam thumbnail

But I don't think for Babita it's big deal to have EMA as she herself told Nimmi that day to blindly follow what Rajeev says as Rajeev can get anyone. I feel she just want to get her married for society pressure. Amruta is a strong she does not care about society and all but I am saying from her mother prospective for her Amruta marriage is everything. On that ground I said. 

Answer: You think! If that happened to her, she would not react the same way. I don't understand why she said that to Nimmi, is she crazy? Tomorrow, her daughter would be unhappy, what will she do, blame Nimmi??? 

Society pressure yes but also because of Nimmi's problem, that's why she is compromising with the Shekawats, otherwise I don't think she would hurry to marry her. And because of that, Nimmi is following her blindly and thinks marriage is everything. 

Got your point. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaarasam

Well, Rajiv can be exposed without mentioning Ishika. And rahi baat Amu, some might regret in the A  but Babita and Bebe will find something else to reproach Amu. 

Of course. This goes without saying. See how even though Ishika is behind Amu’s kidnapping, yet she has an ironclad excuse that Amu was kidnapped in order for wedding to go smoothly. I was just giving hypothetical reasons for future tracks and Amvira marriage. smiley1