Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

It was underwhelming isnt it? Yeah.. expose kar diya... and chodd bhi diya. aur kya? She has been insulting them for months, kidnapped Ammu, tried to kill them, and humiliated them all along.... and badle mein kya? kuch nahi... Kal se back to square one.. Jayesh bhi... 

Nope. They arent handling things well at all. Its not up to the mark. Dialogues, screenwriting... can be way better. 

PS: well... at least they handled it better than they did with Rajeev. Police ka muh to dikhaya at least. 

Virat ka signed cheque se withdraw while virat saying he never gave cheque to amu smiley36 Toh cheque kahan se aaya?

If it was forgery case then tara will be culprit becz she withdraw the money pretending to be amruta and police also found id copy in her bag.Tara ko legayi.

But whether rajeev track or not they are making mock of every legal matters.Mumbai police are not that free ki woh aaye or jaaye on public demand.

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

So many flaws the writers can easily rectify. Deal with all legal matters logically as per the current social scenario so that the viewers do not get false information or get a chance to ridicule our legal/police system which is already a very complex one considering our large population/diversification. Make the villains more strong and cunning but punish them regularly so that we have hope when each track ends that they will be dealt with strongly. As already mentioned here, the villains can keep reappearing for new plots with new planning which the leads can deal with bravely.

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ambsug

So many flaws the writers can easily rectify. Deal with all legal matters logically as per the current social scenario so that the viewers do not get false information or get a chance to ridicule our legal/police system which is already a very complex one considering our large population/diversification. Make the villains more strong and cunning but punish them regularly so that we have hope when each track ends that they will be dealt with strongly. As already mentioned here, the villains can keep reappearing for new plots with new planning which the leads can deal with bravely.

"easily" rectify. True. It need not take much at all... just minor tweaking here and there.

btw, did find Jayesh's reaction in the end quite lame. I expected better expressions from him - his expressions were the same as whenever he heard Ammu say something 'right' to him. Didn't look like he was just slapped by 'reality'. I do hold him as a good actor, so probably there may be a scene coming up tomorrow - probably didn't want to show his (Jayesh's) embarrassment in 'public'.  

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Originally posted by: ambsug

I don't think it will or would be done logically.Saw the episode.Yes Ishika was somehow exposed with the help of that special earring or Jhumka but why didn't Bhavani or even Amruta give Ishika a one way ticket straight to prison.Why even call the cops if Ishika was not arrested and sent to prison in the first place?

Anf even if Ishika was sent to prison still she would have returned scot-free no doubt bcoz that lawyer Suman was not caught by the cops but at least Ishika would have served a one day or a short term prison sentence like Amruta. Jahan has managed to get her house back at least that's what Amruta's dad promised but will be leave up to that promise considering his evil character? 

Otherwise why there was a new promo of Amruta marrying Virat? Ishika has been exposed but what proof does Amruta or Virat have-next to nothing against her.Even Viraat's mom Babita deserves a lengthy prison sentence.Babita has made every effort to make Amruta's life a living hell.

I think Jahan did not get her house back hence Amruta is being somehow forced to.marry Virat either for revenge or to somehow get Jahan's house back for her family. Amruta and Virat might have subconscious feelings but both don't love each other and Virat is not the ideal husband material.

Virat is just like Amruta's dad only.He would ditch or divorce Amruta and get married to Priyanka or some other vamp under Babita's influence or would do it himself.

Virat does not deserve Amruta or Priyanka or any other woman in his life.He is toxic and has no idea about his own business or even family affairs.And Amruta is taking the wrong step by marrying such a man.Has she learnt nothing from her dad's experience?

Amruta is gonna end up like her mom Bhavani-ditched and divorced by Virat.The guy is impulsive and rarely supports Amruta.He has no mind of his own.

Virat was neither able to save Amruta from going to prison neither played any major role in providing any financial support for Amruta.On the other hand RV has at least managed to save her mom in law Prachi in the Bhagya.

Virat would no doubt save Amruta like some superhero on some occasions but he's not a good judge of a character.He might get a diamond like Amruta in the form of his wife but his doubt would always put a cover on the shine of Amruta.

I can understand Virat's love and respect for his family or mom but even he was not able to save his mom Babita from getting conned by that Ishika neither he would be able to save his own property also from being usurped by Abhiraj unless Amruta comes to the rescue.

It seems anybody can just launch or run a company in Virat's name.Amruta has to firefight now on both the fronts-keep her family safe from Ishika and save her in laws too while her husband Virat would be busy playing the occasional clueless superhero.

Amruta has not made a good decision by marrying Virat even though both are destined to be the couple.She's gonna end up like Laxmi/Prachi or even Pragya unfortunately.

Afrinaparvin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I don't think it will or would be done logically.Saw the episode.Yes Ishika was somehow exposed with the help of that special earring or Jhumka but why didn't Bhavani or even Amruta give Ishika a one way ticket straight to prison.Why even call the cops if Ishika was not arrested and sent to prison in the first place?

Anf even if Ishika was sent to prison still she would have returned scot-free no doubt bcoz that lawyer Suman was not caught by the cops but at least Ishika would have served a one day or a short term prison sentence like Amruta. Jahan has managed to get her house back at least that's what Amruta's dad promised but will be leave up to that promise considering his evil character? 

Otherwise why there was a new promo of Amruta marrying Virat? Ishika has been exposed but what proof does Amruta or Virat have-next to nothing against her.Even Viraat's mom Babita deserves a lengthy prison sentence.Babita has made every effort to make Amruta's life a living hell.

I think Jahan did not get her house back hence Amruta is being somehow forced to.marry Virat either for revenge or to somehow get Jahan's house back for her family. Amruta and Virat might have subconscious feelings but both don't love each other and Virat is not the ideal husband material.

Virat is just like Amruta's dad only.He would ditch or divorce Amruta and get married to Priyanka or some other vamp under Babita's influence or would do it himself.

Virat does not deserve Amruta or Priyanka or any other woman in his life.He is toxic and has no idea about his own business or even family affairs.And Amruta is taking the wrong step by marrying such a man.Has she learnt nothing from her dad's experience?

Amruta is gonna end up like her mom Bhavani-ditched and divorced by Virat.The guy is impulsive and rarely supports Amruta.He has no mind of his own.

Virat was neither able to save Amruta from going to prison neither played any major role in providing any financial support for Amruta.On the other hand RV has at least managed to save her mom in law Prachi in the Bhagya.

Virat would no doubt save Amruta like some superhero on some occasions but he's not a good judge of a character.He might get a diamond like Amruta in the form of his wife but his doubt would always put a cover on the shine of Amruta.

I can understand Virat's love and respect for his family or mom but even he was not able to save his mom Babita from getting conned by that Ishika neither he would be able to save his own property also from being usurped by Abhiraj unless Amruta comes to the rescue.

It seems anybody can just launch or run a company in Virat's name.Amruta has to firefight now on both the fronts-keep her family safe from Ishika and save her in laws too while her husband Virat would be busy playing the occasional clueless superhero.

Amruta has not made a good decision by marrying Virat even though both are destined to be the couple.She's gonna end up like Laxmi/Prachi or even Pragya unfortunately.

Ok then you need to contract with the director to bring a super, perfect hero for Amruta.. lol... You can't forget it's itv serial where almost every heroes are dumb and toxic and heroines are perfect, flawless. You can't compare Virat with her cheaper and cheater father because Virat is way more better than him. I don't think you even watch the serial. Because if you see then you can understand Virat's character is changing for good. Yeah it's true the stupid writers made his character worst and super toxic during that stupid mu track but now it's improving and I am liking this Virat. He left his family for Priyanka where she dumb him and there his mom proved right and after that he thinks his mom is always right and support his family. It's obvious that he would not chose Amruta over his mom in previous episode where they were rarely know each other but now he takes stand for her in front of his family against her father and also he support and respect Bhavani. I don't think you notice his good sides. We don't know if that promo is misleading or dream or true or not know if they actually marry but still some people are passing their judgement. First let's see what will happen how will be their married life. I saw many serials where I never found so called flawless, perfect superhero ml. I even saw serials where first ml loves fl but fl not and then they marry and ml super cool and good and then slowly fl fall for him and then her ex bf appear and then that ml becomes toxic. So it's almost in every serial that ml are dumb,toxic and fl are flawless and superwoman. You can't forget itv are all almost same. Amvira are destined couple and of course they will be married and also separation will be happened and then again will be reunited. It's pattern of every serial. Let's see how their married life will start and how will dumb writer make Virat's character after marriage but for that we will have to see and then we can judge not before that. But again I will say don't compare Virat with that monster because Virat is way better than him.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Virat's promise to Babita yesterday 'I will never doubt you again' doesn't look good. He did promise Nimrit she will get married tomorrow - happened. He promised Babs he will support her for whatever plan she has - roka happened, without any complaint from him. 

Is the goon bts an arrangement of Babita - through Poem and Bone? A reaction to Chai celebration that Babs has the full view of from a new widow that pops up in her penthouse? Also seeing Virat taking Bhavani and Ammu somewhere? 

Did he believe in Babs or did he believe in Ammu? does he know the difference? Will he believe his mom is doing bad things if Ammu says so now? Or will he fight her like before? 

Ammu had her own version of it 'will you trust me without knowing exactly what' during finding that VHS tape.

I do hope they are not going another major mu way. really wont mind a temporary one lasting one or two eps, but anything more than that, I dont think I have the patience to go through another one of his stupid tantrums again. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 12 days ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

@masked. [I keep forgetting I cant tag you] 

There was a time when even we felt Virat and Jayesh are competing for who is worse - starting from the mu to the jail track. It was almost like one day its Jayesh winning it and the next it was Virat. Did joke about it a couple of times too. 

For the future, depends on which Virat shows up - the one that comes up in front of Bhavani (and he is a really good person in that version) and even Ammu these days (more normal but good nevertheless) or the one who is the 'achcha bachcha' of his mom unaware of her manipulative ways. Going by the promo he is going to be put to test again... needs to be seen which version prevails.

Can say the future of the show (or at least whether I continue to watch it) will depend on which version of him shows up on the other side of the troubles he will go through in the coming eps. 

RehokoRS23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't think they are going to create another major mu , the previous mu is the reason for trp drope which they still can't overcome and also IPL maybe. The mu could last for 2-3 epi or virat can pretend he don't trust Amu but actually team up with her to catch culprit which also occurs in some itv and even virat behave like a mad man in this pretend phase , people still can forgive him.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Hope thats how it is. I would actually like his pretend phase if he does it. 

Edit: Like the promo mentioned the word 'agnipariksha'... it is in multiple ways. 

- Not just about his character,

-  but whether he will believe his mom (see I told you she is after your money) or 

- Ammu (who arguably has found the only way out of the situation)... 

- for the audience (will they stick around or notsmiley36). 

Adiandsid thumbnail

Would've been good if Ammu said to Jayesh what she said to Virat - 'you have the right to get married, to be happy... but not by doing things the way you did. You cant throw away mom, manipulate her to sign divorce papers, deny paying alimony, take away my FD etc. and try to be happy by putting us down at every opportunity you get'. 

Can he return the things he took away? If there is some goodness remaining in him he will, but that seems too far back a thing now. Or will he go even more negative? at least that sounds more possible than finding some goodness in him. After all Ammu just brought in a tsunami on his sand castle - how dare she?