Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

I also felt she will give same reason she yesterday only said she can easily change side and throw Rajeev out. So I feel if Rajeev truth is out she will immediately change side and make an excuse she was doing it so wedding can go on smoothly. 

vivkriti thumbnail

Babita considers Nimrat should compromise since there are shortcomings in her but this does not apply to her as she is perfect according to her. Actually not becoming a mother is not a so big deal we can go for adoption. 

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

Not inconsistent. One side is 'class/status conscious' while the other was 'since you have these flaws - you are kind of lowly but I will protect you. So be careful not to make these perfect guys angry'. 

Anyone in the ingroup is dear to her, anyone outsider probably even looking at the ingroup, she would consider 'buri nazar' esp if it is not from a similar or higher 'class' than her. 

But yeah, bad for Nimrit. Not just the advice, but she takes everything said to her very seriously - in an ep this week, Virat told her she should not have had the icecream the other day. that made her worried. Needed some reassurance from him that he was joking to make her normal again. 

Do watch Jan1 ep - somehow after that Babita felt 'human' - not that what she does is good, but at least gives some perspective into the character. 

The wedding - yeah... Amruta need not bother about it. I dont mind her saying that things are wrong but i dont have any proof - to Mr Ahuja and Virat. but she need not... well... kind of. do get why she does it in the said ep too. 

. Agree. But as you said in 3rd para its giving Nimrit mixed signals. Infront of outsiders (who normally wont insult you) be brave and fight back and infront of insiders (who can potentially destroy your life- Rajiv in this case) dont fight back and accept his crappy behavior. Am yet to see the Jan 1 epi, so will comment in future posts. smiley1

Pyaarasam thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: flutterby

Of course. This goes without saying. See how even though Ishika is behind Amu’s kidnapping, yet she has an ironclad excuse that Amu was kidnapped in order for wedding to go smoothly. I was just giving hypothetical reasons for future tracks and Amvira marriage. smiley1

we all did smiley36

MochaQueen thumbnail

Can this thread be sticky?

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

precap for Jan5 suggests deal b/w Bhavani and Jayesh is directly related to Amruta's wedding. If anyone is unable to watch it, when Amruta says she has made up her mind to stop this wedding, 'these guys are treating the marriage like a business deal', Bhavani mentions 'kabhi kabhi hota bhi hai'. And she seems to be in her own world. (smiley7)

Seems like a late release tonight. 

New montage for the show in Zee5 too. smiley20 

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 months ago
vivkriti thumbnail

It's already wedding day today Rajeev preponed wedding so that Amruta could not do anything. Amruta going to Rajeev house to give some pagdi and Jahan also involved in the plan . Jayesh deal is Bhavani should divorce him and go to their village giving children back to him. She should make them believe they are burden for her so they agree to stay with him .

Adiandsid thumbnail

[Ep 39 Jan 5]

There are in fact 27 days remaining for her work with Virat. So they are following daily time on that front. 

A couple of stupid things in the ep:

One - Rajiv brings in a pandit to say there is an eclipse and they should get married the next day. Is accepted, of course, without double checking. this one though is more acceptable than the next - at least chances that they'll get rid of the in between functions is welcome. 

Second - the physics defying path that the kalire took to find Amruta's hair. smiley36 God I hope the show stays clear of such stupidity. while both are used in many shows, the first one is ignorable but the second one is unforgivable and laughable. Dont want these in her shows. 

Bhavani-Jayesh deal is revealed. its about signing the divorce papers, leave the kids with him, going to her village and involved gaslighting. Had the impression that he / they think the kids are school children. 

Pretty weird of Bhavani to accept she is the cause of all the troubles that her kids are going through. [smiley35Jayesh - But then when Bhavanimata is so very manipulatable, why blame him?] I wont be surprised if Bhavani does something deliberately to make the kids hate her. smiley7 Can only hope its not in relation to this plan. 

Virat so very prefers Amruta's company or in the least is very comfortable in the zone he is with her. Nice message in the night too.have to go to Rajiv's house and she's the company. but Jahan has fixed an auto for her for her plans... 

Glad they showed that sari dupatta thing - was thinking after saying dialogues about being a Mumbaikar and travelling by autos, it was a pretty lame thing to leave the dupatta hanging. 

"Shengdana" returns too - after what seems like a long time. 

[Nothing about Lohri talked about. So guessing it was for the promo... but that makes it a pretty early promo for Lohri!] 

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 months ago
vivkriti thumbnail

Lohri promo shoot Rajeev was there if Rajeev marriage cancelled what he is doing at Lohri 

Adiandsid thumbnail

More logical / acceptable plots around the Chitnis household, though presence of Ishika in the mix doesnt make much sense. 

Ahujas... thats where all the focus is and its not good - but the positive is they are keeping what goes on between Virat-Amruta good (minus some obvious things). Only good thing it did was brought some decent people in the mix - Shekhar and Dad. But not worth to be dwelled on for such a long time. 

The current wedding... well... just get them married, i dont care! Be done with it in whichever way they want to and move to some story.