Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Steps thoda slow karna chahiye tha. Not getting the older actors' abhi toh main jawan hoon-esque high speed steps. SRK was bragging about his energy for his 1.7X speed Lut Put. 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Vishal shekhars songs sound so pedestrian and generic…theres no character or personality or individuality to their songs 

The choreography is also very mid

Edited by pathaka - 5 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

HR looks so tired..like omg..age spares no one!!

Dp looks nice but i feel second hand embarrassment for her..she is really struggling with her dancing here next to HR..you realize how strong and skilled were Aish & Kat as dancers..they matched him step to step in dhoom & Bang Bang..

Song is bleh..magic of Dhoom & Bang Bang totally missing..

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Need a better song

hrithik deserves better music directors, off late all his songs sounds the same. And he should have had some facial hair.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zara321

First time I'm noticing that hrithik is starting to look old, I think they should have gone for facial hair which would have made him look younger.

Song isn't great, it's a very basic tune and not too catchy. 

The choreography is also basic, we've seen better in songs like tu meri, bang bang etc also they could have been styled better 

In terms of chemistry, they both look good, but I'm just not feeling that natural chemistry yet 

He plays an Air Force pilot.  Can you have facial hair as a military man?  Without religious reasoning that is?  

I have an IAF fighter pilot friend. I asked for his opinion about the movie, what he said can't be shared here smiley36

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

He plays an Air Force pilot.  Can you have facial hair as a military man?  Without religious reasoning that is?  

I'm not sure about that, but he is looking old in this movie, facial hair hides alot of wrinkles so it helps In looking younger, but hrithik is clean shaven throughout this film 

Bleue thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Not a patch on bang bang. Needed a better song and dance steps for HR 

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

It is good that filters were not used on HR.Ageing superstars have young fans. If HR can't dance the same way as he did 20 years back..It is fine.I have seen this withPrabhas..he looks so bloated, his face is weird now-I wonder how he has such insane fan following..or for that matter Rajinikanth.

It is a good, clean, fun film.It will do well.