RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Deepika is being hailed as Box Office Queen of 2023 and primed as the likely Box Office Queen for 2024. This article recaps her banner year with the success of her films, beauty and skincare line, as well as all her controversies from KWK and her saffron swimsuit.

https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/year-ender-2023-for-deepika-padukone-2023-was-all-about-breaking-the-glass-ceiling-4671516

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's true !

She's gonna end the year with a banger of a track today from Fighter 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Honestly, this shouldn't come as a surprise at all. She has absolutely no rivals or contemporaries left.

Katrina's career is fading as well as her looks and she's only able to do action roles now, not any serious acting.

Priyanka was exiled from BW. 

Anushka retired.

Alia's success is all PR manufactured by Karan and she doesn't really have any love from audiences.

New generation of "actresses" have completely failed to resonate.

If I'm being honest, I would rather see a 90s/2000s actress be the Queen of Bollywood but if I had to pick one from the later generation, I'm glad it's Deepika. The others are not deserving at all.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

This is not her first year being declared Queen.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4952434

RedAmaranth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

And Ranbir is the king. Ranbir should be grateful to DP that she kept him relevant for a decade to finally have a big break. 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: RedAmaranth

And Ranbir is the king. Ranbir should be grateful to DP that she kept him relevant for a decade to finally have a big break. 

One film does not make anyone a king. Hrithik had a huge debut with Kaho Na Pyaar Hai and all his films flopped afterwards and already he was being deemed the one-hit wonder.

Deepika has consistently delivered this past decade and especially 2023 on all fronts. SRK is the King of 2023 and always will be.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Honestly, this shouldn't come as a surprise at all. She has absolutely no rivals or contemporaries left.

Katrina's career is fading as well as her looks and she's only able to do action roles now, not any serious acting.

Priyanka was exiled from BW. 

Anushka retired.

Alia's success is all PR manufactured by Karan and she doesn't really have any love from audiences.

New generation of "actresses" have completely failed to resonate.

If I'm being honest, I would rather see a 90s/2000s actress be the Queen of Bollywood but if I had to pick one from the later generation, I'm glad it's Deepika. The others are not deserving at all.

Everything else I agree with..but the real world loves Alia..Gangubai's success is a testament to that..its not all KJo and no love for Alia..only IF hates Alia's acting and calls her average etc..everyone else I know in real world..whether a fan or not, calls her versatile and talented..there are better nepo kids to hate on than Alia..

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

More proof Deepika is Queen of 2023. Also 2007, 2018, and 2021.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5344858

RaniPreityAish thumbnail