Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Autumnn

Respectufully Disagree. No fan opens so much posts on their fav actor. Only those who dislike open them. Some do it in a roundabout way.

Also one post where you had praise her but posted one tweet in it where she was name called badly. No fan will do that ever. Most will not post such tweets even for actors they don't like. That tweet was that bad.

Can't show it now as proof cos mods deleted that post as reported. Normally don't report but that word was uncalled for.

Anyways this my observation. Obviously you won't agree but that's ok let's agree to disagree.

I have been accused of this by others, but I stand by what I've said. Obviously no one will know except myself on where my true feelings lie but it is funny to be lumped in with the Deepika haters since I have had many arguments and feuds here over her.

As for that particular thread with the tweets, that's a long story and one that would be better explained in a message if you were ever interested. Let's just say that certain threads I made in the last few weeks were under the influence of others and rarely conveyed my true feelings. However, I agree with you that the tweet was vulgar and if it makes more sense to you, the person who really wanted that posted had the exact intention you just described so you're right in that sense. I know better now than to be manipulated by "new" accounts feigning innocence.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

I have been accused of this by others, but I stand by what I've said. Obviously no one will know except myself on where my true feelings lie but it is funny to be lumped in with the Deepika haters since I have had many arguments and feuds here over her.

As for that particular thread with the tweets, that's a long story and one that would be better explained in a message if you were ever interested. Let's just say that certain threads I made in the last few weeks were under the influence of others and rarely conveyed my true feelings. However, I agree with you that the tweet was vulgar and if it makes more sense to you, the person who really wanted that posted had the exact intention you just described so you're right in that sense. I know better now than to be manipulated by "new" accounts feigning innocence.

This post proves my point.

Don't want to discuss further nor want any explanations. Take care...

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

More testament to her power.

https://www.indiatoday.in/web-exclusive/story/20190204-padmaavat-propels-deepika-padukone-as-bollywood-s-queen-motn-poll-1439544-2019-01-25

Deepika Padukone may not have had a release since Padmaavat in January but she held on to her top rank in the latest edition of Mood of the Nation survey with her career's biggest hit.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

It's true IF doesn't represent the whole audience. Nor YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, or Twitter. But I don't believe her stardom has been earned the way other actresses had to earn it. It was given to her on a plate by KJo and at this point, audiences have just had to accept that if they want to keep up with Bollywood, they have to accept her because she isn't going anywhere. I think many of us wouldn't mind her if not for how she has been forced upon us rather than allowing us the chance to think for ourselves and make up or mind to accept her or not.

of course and I can’t talk on behalf of all audiences too. But saying she is not loved isn’t correct. Because i have seen people liking her and her works in real world.

Posted: 3 months ago

[Post Removed]

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bird34

Deepurani is nobody since this. Queen only in her head. smiley22

My goodness, I thought blocking your main account would spare me this nonsense. I didn't even realize it's been suspended so you've moved onto the next one.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The Indian diaspora in US still love Rani , Ash and Kajol