Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

I don't wish or celebrate new yr, We only celebrate the 2 eids and our new year hasn't come yet, Islamic new year is different.

Umar ibn al-Khattaab said: “Do not enter upon the disbelievers on the day of their festival, for divine wrath is descending upon them.”

Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cory

I don't wish or celebrate new yr, We only celebrate the 2 eids and our new year hasn't come yet, Islamic new year is different.

Umar ibn al-Khattaab said: “Do not enter upon the disbelievers on the day of their festival, for divine wrath is descending upon them.”

Yeah? What do you eat on New Years then? 

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wasting precious time, indulging in frivolous activities of men and women from showbiz… same time that could have been used on salah and zikr….

Is there any Hadith or Verse that addresses issues like spending time following and commenting on disbelievers and their haram activities? 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

How did you tag Khala smiley36

Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Who are these jobless people creating such controversies?smiley3 Nobody cares

[Post Removed]

Ria23 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Lets just end this debate

I think deepika has offended the whole nation plus degraded every occupation by wearing a bikini🤣🤣

This cannot be real, right. Next thing they will say that deepika degrading mothers if she play mother role and then wear a bikini. Wth

[Post Removed]