Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Don’t worry, the axe will be blessed if it slays a royal entity like Acharya Dukhmukh smiley37

Acharya Dukhmukhsmiley37smiley37smiley37 

this promo is bringing back the fun vibe we once had here

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: hinz

Acharya Dukhmukhsmiley37smiley37smiley37 

this promo is bringing back the fun vibe we once had here

Agreed remind me of the good old days smiley42
It’s really nice to see the forum busy again hope it stays this waysmiley9

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hinz

I dont think you should, you will have more reasons to dislike someone, if thats even possible

I just finished 😂

I must stay Sridevi was so much tolerable, had the will to do and learn something and show her family who’s the boss! She was already okay in English to begin with, it was just the Pakhi and Vanraj of her life making it difficult and humiliating for her but she had a good Saas.

Unlike Maa, all bhashans and no action, keep taking one Udaan after another and crash them all, nayi pehchaan nayi shuruaat lekin abhi tak Sorry and Thank You bolna nahi seekhi kyonki Maa ko sab sab sab aata hai 🙏

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Aap bhi ne why would you want to target such a bechara, lacchar, bebas, masoom, accha Bapuji he is the ideal Baap for every human smiley9

IMG_0368.jpeg

Itni acchai tolerate nahi hoti hai. He is toooo good for this world. He should be sent to another world immediately to taste the cream rolls there and review them. Nihayati ghatiya Buddha smiley7

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

I just finished 😂

I must stay Sridevi was so much tolerable, had the will to do and learn something and show her family who’s the boss! She was already okay in English to begin with, it was just the Pakhi and Vanraj of her life making it difficult and humiliating for her but she had a good Saas.

Unlike Maa, all bhashans and no action, keep taking one Udaan after another and crash them all, nayi pehchaan nayi shuruaat lekin abhi tak Sorry and Thank You bolna nahi seekhi kyonki Maa ko sab sab sab aata hai 🙏

Did you notice how much of the movie and mannerisms of the character is copied in this shitshow? And that too is done so badly. No wonder this one is a sasti copy smiley37

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Did you notice how much of the movie and mannerisms of the character is copied in this shitshow? And that too is done so badly. No wonder this one is a sasti copy smiley37

Oh yes, pulling the braid to wrapping the saree around the waist and so much more, but Maa over did everything while Sridevi was quite subtle except one or two scenes which were equally cringe.

I would have cheered if in the end ahe dumped Vanraj and Pakhi of her life for that French Chef! 😂

But thik hai in the end Bhartiya Naari in her woke up and killed her pheelings, but she praised PHEMILY in her English Speech which was so wrong. Tab laga Maa ka character sketch yahi se nikla hai 😂

Edited by Dee-Dee - 5 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

Itni acchai tolerate nahi hoti hai. He is toooo good for this world. He should be sent to another world immediately to taste the cream rolls there and review them. Nihayati ghatiya Buddha smiley7

Aww how shweet oph you smiley9 hope you’re listening Dukhmukh @ShahH8er ne keh diya toh keh diya smiley9 

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

But thik hai in the end Bhartiya Naari in her woke up and killed her pheelings, but she praised PHEMILY in her English Speech which was so wrong. Tab laga Maa ka character sketch yahi se nikla hai 😂

Actually, AnupaMaid ka character and it's development is solely attributable to vanRajan tamaShahi and his grand vision (with inputs from grand dame tamaShahi) 

AnupaMaid is a reflection of how they think a woman must act and be. Rest you can understand for yourself smiley9

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Forgot to mention, biggest difference I noticed, Sridevi was carrying a white handkerchief all the time with her to wipe her tears, rest of the time to wipe hands and other stuff she probably used a hand towel. Only in one scene she used her pallu ti wipe tears, but nothing more ya 🤣

Edited by Dee-Dee - 5 months ago
TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Any guesses who this character would be? Samar's son?

Screenshot_20231213_213052_Chrome.jpg