New Promo: Paid Maid - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Posted: 5 months ago

This promo has really disappointed me where are the real protagonists aka Sabki Favourite Shah Phemli smiley3smiley3

How can the show survive without royal entities like Baa Bhagwan, Besht Bapuji, King Vanarraj smiley19smiley19

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Criticiser

This promo has really disappointed me where are the real protagonists aka Sabki Favourite Shah Phemli smiley3smiley3

How can the show survive without royal entities like Baa Bhagwan, Besht Bapuji, King Vanarraj smiley19smiley19

You know very well how much do DesperateDKP promos actually translate into reality. Shameless Shahis are the central protagonists of the show and they will be the center point. 

They're just not shown in the promo to fool viewers once again that AnupaMaid is having Nayi Shuruat whereas each Naya Safar always ends at feet of Vanar Jhuli and each Nayi Udaan always crash lands at TamaShahi shanty smiley39

Originally posted by: TianaWrites

@bold:

You mean that someone hit him in the head again? Maybe finally it worked

the timing is right for a hit on the head…he always has an accident around this time of the yearsmiley37

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

No, this time on his butt where his brain actually is.

you sure its still there? it was missing last time I checkedsmiley2

ruko zara sabar karo, we all know DKP wont disappoint, ab Amreeka ka set lagna hi hai toh why not have the whole Shah clan there…

They will all move to the US, VS will own a business empire, Dimpy will be married off to the boss ka beta and Baa will make ghar ka paushtik khana for Pari while Bapuji will switch to bagels from cream rolls, sab Liberty maata ki pooja karenge aur thepla bijness ghar se chalayenge.

Musketeer_95 thumbnail

I'm sharpening my axe for this buddha... His neck is the target.. 😈👹

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

Aap bhi ne why would you want to target such a bechara, lacchar, bebas, masoom, accha Bapuji he is the ideal Baap for every human smiley9

IMG_0368.jpeg

Originally posted by: Musketeer_95

jaane de yaar kaaheko axe kharaab karnismiley37

Criticiser thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: hinz

jaane de yaar kaaheko axe kharaab karnismiley37

Don’t worry, the axe will be blessed if it slays a royal entity like Acharya Dukhmukh smiley37

arya212002 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hinz

guys listen to TiaMaa for once, lets enjoy the turtleneck in peace, atleast until next week 

ufff… Why is this man so freakkkinnnng hottttt 🥵🥵🥵🥵

I don’t want to watch this gutter show but he is making me rethink 😢.. some one help .. plsssssmiley44