Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Ranbir is going the Salman way.... that is to develop a toxic fanbase (primarily males) that is going to worship and defend him, and bully anyone who is going to have a different opinion.

and Vanga has become his Sarthi in this battle. I personally feel Ranveer has a more neutral audience, in that sense.

I feel Ranveer is not recognized enough for his acting capabilities. He is in news mostly for his joker activities, relationship with Deepika or this perceived "rivalry" with Ranbir. Its his own fault also. He did go overboard in appearing like a clown in public and that has affected his media image.

I personally think Ranveer is on par with Ranbir in terms of acting.

Bitto, Ram, Bajirao, Gullyboy, Khilji, Kapil Dev, Simba, Rocky.... these characters are vastly different from each other and Ranveer immersed himself completely in those roles. KJo has multiple times said that Ranveer is so much more than what he appears in public. That is why he is able to do those roles effectively.

Ranbir is a brilliant actor though, but not sure if people notices.... he never had to face any tough competition.

He was pitted against Imran Khan initially, who was a very limited actor. If Ranbir was pitted against Shahid or let´s say Rajkumar Rao.... then it would´ve been a tough competition for him.

only replying to the highlighted part. Enough is Enough!! It’s not primarily just males  or whatever u mentioned. Tired on stereotypes. 

Edited by wat_up - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: diasingh2

He was pitted against Imran Khan initially, who was a very limited actor. If Ranbir was pitted against Shahid or let´s say Rajkumar Rao.... then it would´ve been a tough competition for him.

I wanna see if Vanga gets nominations for best director at Filmfare cause they iced him out for KS

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

what u edit ???????

nothing 

wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I wanna see if Vanga gets nominations for best director at Filmfare cause they iced him out for KS

what? He should be blacklisted 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

what? He should be blacklisted 

If he should so should 80% of Bollywood smiley36

wat_up thumbnail
ok. U know people keep stereotyping the Salman supporters or saying things on him. U know I’m thinking he should just do whatever to make Money whether it’s negative etc. I mean as people say it’s only a movie !! 

Edited by wat_up - 4 months ago
wat_up thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

If he should so should 80% of Bollywood smiley36

he’s not even Bollywood director he s tollywood n they can keep him. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

ok. U know people keep stereotyping the Salman supporters or saying things in him. U know I’m thinking he should just do whatever to making Monet whether it’s negative etc. I mean as people say it’s only a movie !! 

Tiger 4 Kashmir Files. If it sells it sells 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Shamshera had a better opening than 83, Cirkus and Jayeshbhai. The opening of your flop movies show your true starpower . Except Bombay Velvet, Ranbir movies have always opened well.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Arey People still comparing rk with ranveer? I thought that was supposed to stop coz rk is the bigger star, he's in a different league now, he should be compared to The khans, why still comparing him to ranveer again and again? Why not compare him to srk, Salman and aamir? 

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago