smiley36 Geez

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Ranbir is ahead for now. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Would've Could've Should've
But most of Animal's revenue came from Vanga and his persona. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Yes, I totally agree with the sentiment cause RK was born with Animal it’s not like he has flops and low opening past this movie smiley44

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Who cares on either. Shahid with Vanga movie did well same with the Kapoor lad. This time it’s the director that’s in the news more so. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

Who cares on either. Shahid with Vanga movie did well same with the Kapoor lad. This time it’s the director that’s in the news more so. 

Ranbirs movie did wee bit better smiley36tiny bit 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Edited by I_M_SultaN - 4 months ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Ranbir is going the Salman way.... that is to develop a toxic fanbase (primarily males) that is going to worship and defend him, and bully anyone who is going to have a different opinion.

and Vanga has become his Sarthi in this battle. I personally feel Ranveer has a more neutral audience, in that sense.

I feel Ranveer is not recognized enough for his acting capabilities. He is in news mostly for his joker activities, relationship with Deepika or this perceived "rivalry" with Ranbir. Its his own fault also. He did go overboard in appearing like a clown in public and that has affected his media image.

I personally think Ranveer is on par with Ranbir in terms of acting.

Bitto, Ram, Bajirao, Gullyboy, Khilji, Kapil Dev, Simba, Rocky.... these characters are vastly different from each other and Ranveer immersed himself completely in those roles. KJo has multiple times said that Ranveer is so much more than what he appears in public. That is why he is able to do those roles effectively.

Ranbir is a brilliant actor though, but not sure if people notices.... he never had to face any tough competition.

He was pitted against Imran Khan initially, who was a very limited actor. If Ranbir was pitted against Shahid or let´s say Rajkumar Rao.... then it would´ve been a tough competition for him.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
what u edit ???????