Suhani2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

So 

After a long time today i saw the episode and saw clips on Insta about Gen 4

First why is Armaan Explaining Roohi I mean whats wrong with you bro she is your Brothers Wife now, she just said few episode back then today why he runs after roohi and Roohi why is she hiding and looking into Armaan's Room, and she just keeping crying i mean why and then she blames Armaan and then Dumb Armaan as a ML cmon bro, grow up 

you are taking Abhira's side in front of family and expalining to the bhabhi 

Abhira is right why she should participate in any ritual when everyone is taunting her every hour and that two cousins Kiara and who so ever is the other one how rude they are, Dadisa didnt allow so ofcourse person will make something and eat. 

I agree with Abhira give respect and she will follow everything everyone says but taunting her every now and then is not working and hello Armaan Dadisaa reputation is everything for you na, when your dadisaa will come to know that you love your brothers wife what reputation will they will hold.

Seriously today i watched thinking new Gen  something nice will happen coz i watched only the show when Abhinav was introduced and ended with his death and today after seeing so much on insta thought to watch but its disappointing 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She will do the same like Kaku did 😂

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Abhira is going to still participate in ghar ka function. 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Abhira is going to still participate in ghar ka function. 

Hopefully it will be function in increasing TRP.smiley36