Yuvraj’s return in the show

Shinning_AD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

I have a feeling they will definitely show his return. But I don’t want them to copy paste tracks of other shows. Even if Yuvraj returns in YRKKH. I hope it’s for a different purpose here and not to cause death. They could use it for other Trp gaining tracks like the following 

1) He could cause harm to either Ruhi or Abhira leading one of them to some serious injury requiring blood donation - and they can find out they are related 

2) Either something happens to Abhira or Armaan and one of them realise their love. Armaan is a better choice as he married her so Yuvraj will definitely target him. We can see when Armaan is injured who is genuinely concerned in the family 

3) To show a good court track where they permanently put him in jail. It could be Abhira/Armaan vs Phupasa/Yuvraj. Yuvraj loosing can be show and this time death sentence or permanently jailed. And after this Phupasa truth can also be out to the world for supporting criminals in a lot of cases 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shinning_AD

I have a feeling they will definitely show his return. But I don’t want them to copy paste tracks of other shows. Even if Yuvraj returns in YRKKH. I hope it’s for a different purpose here and not to cause death. They could use it for other Trp gaining tracks like the following 

1) He could cause harm to either Ruhi or Abhira leading one of them to some serious injury requiring blood donation - and they can find out they are related 

2) Either something happens to Abhira or Armaan and one of them realise their love. Armaan is a better choice as he married her so Yuvraj will definitely target him. We can see when Armaan is injured who is genuinely concerned in the family 

3) To show a good court track where they permanently put him in jail. It could be Abhira/Armaan vs Phupasa/Yuvraj. Yuvraj loosing can be show and this time death sentence or permanently jailed. And after this Phupasa truth can also be out to the world for supporting criminals in a lot of cases 

Second one is good. If Yuvraj returns he will try to harm Armaan. He'll not do anything to Abhira. Armaan may become seriously injured. And Abhira may realise her love for Armaan after this incident. 

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shirsha

Second one is good. If Yuvraj returns he will try to harm Armaan. He'll not do anything to Abhira. Armaan may become seriously injured. And Abhira may realise her love for Armaan after this incident. 

Yes, if he returns - it will definitely be for killing Armaan 

Akash3Rai thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

But I seriously don't want him to harm Rohit like jagtap

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

But I seriously don't want him to harm Rohit like jagtap

Same! But Rohit is Dadisa and Vidya favourite. Akshara will only be kicked out when he dies smiley19 I hope that’s not the case! Rohit shouldn’t die, but in YRKKH the track of FL being kicked out is always there 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

But she has just joined the Poddar household. Itna jaldi thodi nikalenge

Shinning_AD thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

But she has just joined the Poddar household. Itna jaldi thodi nikalenge

won’t happen yet, it’ll probably happen much later when everyone accepts Abhira including Dadisa and Vidya - if the show runs for that long
Shubh23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It could be the other brother as well, the one who had gone with them to Mussoorie.